MAC Cremestick Liner - Red Enriched

No Image

4.5

This was very, very dry and uncomfortable on my lips. It didn't show up too well, either, and I have very non-pigmented lips!! I swatched it on my hand, and it hardly showed up.

It stayed on for a long, long time, but it's not worth the price. PLUS, it wasn't creamy AT ALL, but I love retractable pencils way better than the ones you sharpen. Still, the product inside just didn't do it for me. Sorry MAC.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i love the colour, but this isn't nearly as velvety as mac claims it is. seems to me that the cremestick liners are really dry...

on 7/13/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

the color on this is okay but i like the plain pencils a bit better i think. it has an orange undertone. the cap of mine broke off so i took one point off for packaging. it is good that this product counts for the recycle program but again i'd just as well use the regular lip pencils.

this is a great liner to go with my Russian Red lipstick. it lasts a long time and goes on smoothly...overall a good liner but I think it's way too overpriced. It's just lipliner, which I rarely use other than for red lips! I wish I would have just gotten something from Maybelline or L'Oreal but for MAC i love it!

on 12/18/2006 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a lip liner in a creamy twist up stick form. It is just as thin and precise as a normal lip pencil. It is super easy to apply and great blendability to avoid the intense and obvious line problems. The color is a deep and rich red with a little tad of burgundy to it. If you were dissapointed by MAC's Redd lip pencil because it did not provide a deep true red, this will be the lip pencil for you. This color is for the true matte reds, no orange bases. A classic and mature red.

I personally think it is a wonderful color and product, but I would probably never use it because I do not wear true reds often, if ever. Therefore I would not repurchase.

on 3/7/2013 8:31:00 PM

This is my HG red liner. I used to use Brick and Cherry, but the drier pencil formulas were harder to use, and I hated sharpening them. Red Enriched is the Cremestick formula, which is the twist-up pencil style. This is a true, medium to deep red. I wear it with Russian Red, Chili, Dubonnet, Rockocco... any MAC reds - it looks amazing and keeps them from feathering.

on 3/4/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the mac cremestick liners, theyre so easy to use and they dont tug at your lips when applying it just glides straight on. theyre also very pigmented and last ages. i really wanted a deep red shade because i like deep red lipsticks personally, and i found that other red lipliners were way too bright so i was sceptical about this one. But it is exactly as described. its the perfect shade for a nice deep red lipstick i would definately buy this product again, ive never found a shade so perfect. the only downside about cremstick liners is that the amount of product you get isnt alot so if you use it regularly your likely to run out quite soon

on 12/2/2009 12:40:00 PM

I use this to line all my red lips. My HG red lipstick is Lady Bug and this matches it quite well and I use it to fill it in my lips. Creamy and easy to apply! Not drying like the regular pencils.

I needed a red liner for my red lippies and bought this one cos I LOVE MAC's cremesticks and I'm very very happy. Cremesticks are very soft, easy to use and very pigmented and long lasting.

on 2/28/2009 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this creamy liner! Ive gone through three of this color already. I love this with Viva Glam VI l/s and l/g. Its a medium warm toned red. It is my go to with red lipsticks and makes my lipstick last super long.