MAC Cremestick Liner - Red Enriched

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.4

on 12/2/2009 12:40:00 PM

I use this to line all my red lips. My HG red lipstick is Lady Bug and this matches it quite well and I use it to fill it in my lips. Creamy and easy to apply! Not drying like the regular pencils.

I needed a red liner for my red lippies and bought this one cos I LOVE MAC's cremesticks and I'm very very happy. Cremesticks are very soft, easy to use and very pigmented and long lasting.

on 2/21/2009 9:24:00 AM

I simply adore this liner. I is the perfect shade for the dark red lipsticks I prefer, plus I don't have to sharpen it. The only downside is that it doesn't have a really clean, angled edge to draw with, but for that I just take out my lip brush.

Best red lipliner i've ever used, matches perfectly with MAC's Viva Glam I lipstick! Definetly worth trying out if you like to wear the darker reds

this is a great liner to go with my Russian Red lipstick. it lasts a long time and goes on smoothly...overall a good liner but I think it's way too overpriced. It's just lipliner, which I rarely use other than for red lips! I wish I would have just gotten something from Maybelline or L'Oreal but for MAC i love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i love the colour, but this isn't nearly as velvety as mac claims it is. seems to me that the cremestick liners are really dry...

on 12/18/2006 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a lip liner in a creamy twist up stick form. It is just as thin and precise as a normal lip pencil. It is super easy to apply and great blendability to avoid the intense and obvious line problems. The color is a deep and rich red with a little tad of burgundy to it. If you were dissapointed by MAC's Redd lip pencil because it did not provide a deep true red, this will be the lip pencil for you. This color is for the true matte reds, no orange bases. A classic and mature red.

I personally think it is a wonderful color and product, but I would probably never use it because I do not wear true reds often, if ever. Therefore I would not repurchase.

Popular Lip Liners