MAC Cremestick Liner - Red Enriched

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

This was very, very dry and uncomfortable on my lips. It didn't show up too well, either, and I have very non-pigmented lips!! I swatched it on my hand, and it hardly showed up.

It stayed on for a long, long time, but it's not worth the price. PLUS, it wasn't creamy AT ALL, but I love retractable pencils way better than the ones you sharpen. Still, the product inside just didn't do it for me. Sorry MAC.

on 3/4/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the mac cremestick liners, theyre so easy to use and they dont tug at your lips when applying it just glides straight on. theyre also very pigmented and last ages. i really wanted a deep red shade because i like deep red lipsticks personally, and i found that other red lipliners were way too bright so i was sceptical about this one. But it is exactly as described. its the perfect shade for a nice deep red lipstick i would definately buy this product again, ive never found a shade so perfect. the only downside about cremstick liners is that the amount of product you get isnt alot so if you use it regularly your likely to run out quite soon