Denman Grooming Brush

No Image

on 3/14/2014 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

A-MA-ZING!
I have about 6,000 of these (exaggeration slightly!) I use them to smooth back my hair, and my mum and I have nicknamed it "The Brush-Back Brush!" I get paranoid if I can't find it in the mornings! It is perfect for my frizzy mixed race hair. I use it frequently with a few squirts of ELVIVE EXTRAORDINARY OIL by L'Oral. Definatly buy it. I also like to use the other denman brushes for when I do a FULL hair wash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! My first experience with a boar bristle brush and I am not looking back!!!!!!!! :) $20 seemed like a lot but it was the best purchase ever! Can't believe I wasted so many years tearing my hair out!!!!

on 7/19/2011 10:57:00 AM

I got this hoping to dupe the $150 Mason Pearson, and while this is also not super cheap at $19 or so, it's certainly more in my price range.

I have long, fine hair, and lots of it, and while it's straight it has a tendency to wave a little and get VERY frizzy, especially in the summer. This brush does what countless anti-frizz serums have failed to do for me, and that is to take all that frizz down. I haven't been using it for long enough to say whether the natural bristles take the oil through, making the scalp less oily and the ends more moisturized, as is the claim, but I really like the effect it has on my hair. I don't own a straightener but the results are similar to when I've had it straightened.

I would imagine that if your hair is super curly and thick the brush wouldn't be able to get through it (the bristles are short and not as rigid as the plastic in a paddle brush), but for any other hair type I'd give it a try. :)

on 9/17/2010 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

ok. i don't even know where to begin b/c i'm overwhelmed with how great this brush styles my hair. i took a chance and purchased (although a bit pricey) due to the rave reviews, and it smooths my hair like a dream. the boar bristles seem to be perfect for getting down to my scalp and really giving me a massage while detangling. i couldn't ask for more and would buy again despite the price tag.

Popular Hair Styling Tools