Denman Grooming Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is fine and breaks easily so brushing with this keeps it from breaking off as much. Definitely recommended for anyone with hair that breaks easily!

on 8/30/2013 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love my Denman brush. I have the large, natural bristle brush.

I purchased the brush in 2000, so it's 13 years old and only just starting to show any wear and tear. Some of the rubber cushion pad holding the bristles are started to perish, and some of the bristles are coming loose. But after 13 years of brushing hair it's done pretty well.

I like how the brush feels on my scalp, and how it's quite gentle on my hair.

I wash my brush with warm water, an old toothbrush and some shampoo. It's possibly not the best way to clean it, but it's been fine so far.

If I lost this brush I would certainly get another, especially since the price of Denman brushes has come down over the years. When I bought my brush it was $70NZD. Rather expensive really, but they are much cheaper now.

on 11/2/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the paddle brush. At first, it looks like a completely non-descript plastic brush that one would find in any drugstore. However, this brush is surprisingly different from any one I've ever used before.: it detangles very well without snagging and gives a GREAT scalp massage! I was using the Sonia Kashuk nylon/boar brush from Target for the past year, and, while I liked it, it didn't detangle as well as this one - and my hair isn't even particularly coarse and isn't curly! The Denman is fast, efficient, and leaves my hair with less static than other brushes I've used in the past.

Popular Hair Styling Tools