Denman Grooming Brush

No Image

4.8

on 4/4/2015 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Brilliant grooming brush, excellent for back combing too. Not so great at detangling, but it is a grooming brush after all. I have the large and small handbag size. Compared to my Mason Pearson it almost performs as well, but doesn't have that luxurious feel. It is quite bulky & isn't heat resistant.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this brush! I own the small sized brush so that I can keep it in my purse if I need it. It helps lay down some of the baby hairs I have around my hair line and feels great against my scalp. It helps distribute natural oils through my hair and doesn't snag. It can also be used to detangle or distribute light leave-ins. It is a sturdy brush and with proper care, can last a long time. I spent about 16.99 plus taxes on mine at a local beauty supply but I am sure you can find it a little bit cheaper in other places like Sally's. The bigger brush is a couple of bucks more. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! My first experience with a boar bristle brush and I am not looking back!!!!!!!! :) $20 seemed like a lot but it was the best purchase ever! Can't believe I wasted so many years tearing my hair out!!!!

on 10/7/2012 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought the Denman with 100% natural boar's bristle. I love this brush. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It feels great on my scalp and brings the natural oils to the ends of my hair. I have a round 100% boar's bristle for styling, and these brushes have made such a difference that I won't use anything else.

My hair is long, fine, thick & wavy. I understand it doesn't work as well for coarse hair.

Popular Hair Styling Tools