Denman Grooming Brush

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this brush! I own the small sized brush so that I can keep it in my purse if I need it. It helps lay down some of the baby hairs I have around my hair line and feels great against my scalp. It helps distribute natural oils through my hair and doesn't snag. It can also be used to detangle or distribute light leave-ins. It is a sturdy brush and with proper care, can last a long time. I spent about 16.99 plus taxes on mine at a local beauty supply but I am sure you can find it a little bit cheaper in other places like Sally's. The bigger brush is a couple of bucks more. Highly recommended.

on 9/11/2010 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I own the D3 brush and it makes my 3c/4a curls clump like nothing else I've ever tried. I use it when I'm wearing wash and gos, slick ponytails, or while setting it in a braid-out. Results in some shrinkage but eliminates frizz. A good find and the only brush I will use on my hair now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Great boar bristle brush! It really helps distribute hair oils better than the goody brush i was using before. I have super thick hair and this really seems to get right down to my scalp. As far as price goes i paid $25 canadian for it which isnt bad considering a mason pearson is like $100+....

on 5/6/2008 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i just now heard about these brushes and I went to my local sally's to pick one up. I got the "D3" because it was the only one available. This is hands down, the best tool I have found to detangle my hair in the shower. I just bought it yesterday and I was able to comb through my super thick/curly hair both wet and dry. it was such a pleasurable experience, I kept brushing it just for the mere fact that it didn't hurt my head. Usually, I comb in the shower w/ a wide tooth comb, with tons of conditioner in my hair. I always wake w/ a sore scalp the next day because of all the tugging and pulling i have to do. Not this morning! What a surprise. Us three that have reviewed this product, now have to go out and tell all our friends!

Popular Hair Styling Tools