Denman Grooming Brush

4.7

on 3/14/2014 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

A-MA-ZING!
I have about 6,000 of these (exaggeration slightly!) I use them to smooth back my hair, and my mum and I have nicknamed it "The Brush-Back Brush!" I get paranoid if I can't find it in the mornings! It is perfect for my frizzy mixed race hair. I use it frequently with a few squirts of ELVIVE EXTRAORDINARY OIL by L'Oral. Definatly buy it. I also like to use the other denman brushes for when I do a FULL hair wash.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Great boar bristle brush! It really helps distribute hair oils better than the goody brush i was using before. I have super thick hair and this really seems to get right down to my scalp. As far as price goes i paid $25 canadian for it which isnt bad considering a mason pearson is like $100+....

on 11/2/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the paddle brush. At first, it looks like a completely non-descript plastic brush that one would find in any drugstore. However, this brush is surprisingly different from any one I've ever used before.: it detangles very well without snagging and gives a GREAT scalp massage! I was using the Sonia Kashuk nylon/boar brush from Target for the past year, and, while I liked it, it didn't detangle as well as this one - and my hair isn't even particularly coarse and isn't curly! The Denman is fast, efficient, and leaves my hair with less static than other brushes I've used in the past.

Popular Hair Styling Tools