Denman Grooming Brush

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! My first experience with a boar bristle brush and I am not looking back!!!!!!!! :) $20 seemed like a lot but it was the best purchase ever! Can't believe I wasted so many years tearing my hair out!!!!

I just found my old Denman brush in the basement! My last cheaper brush fell in the toilet and I threw it out (ewww). I was all set to buy a new brush and was looking at reviews. By some miracle I was doing some cleaning and found my Denman brush which I think I've had for around 18 years! It looked brand new! I must have been washing it years ago and left it. This is a great brush! It is the perfect weight. Mine is the plastic one that just looks like a typical drugstore paddle brush but is so much more! I spent $20 on it originally and looks like I won't have to buy one after all!

on 5/23/2008 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

When i was natural(no relaxer), i use my denman to detangle my hair while wet or dry. its great for removing shed hairs. It never broke my hair. Now that im relaxed, my hair is more fragile and i only it once in a while to detangle in the shower with lots of conditioner when i have lots of shedding. I have the Denman D3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This brush detangles my kinky/curly hair quickly and easily and it doesn't cause any additional breakage. HG, I love it!

I can't believe no one has reviewed Denman brushes! Perhaps it is because these are brushes are considered to be for short hair exclusively. I've seen them listed on numerous occasions in hair magazines and my hairstylist has a blow dry technique named after them.

MATERIAL: Natural Boar Bristle

USE ACCORDING TO LABEL: "Ideal for smoothing and grooming. Suitable for all types of short hair. Air-cushioned rubber pad for gentle control. Ergonomic handle design. Resistent to heat and chemicals."

PRICE:$15

IMPRESSIONS: Soft yet suple, very good for distributing oils without irritating the scalp or ripping hairs. Although I have not owned it long enough to say from experience, I happen to know from word of mouth that these brushes are durable so I don't anticipate having to buy one again, although I gladly would. continued >>

Popular Hair Styling Tools