Denman Grooming Brush

No Image

1 review

on 2/27/2012 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair gets tangled easily because I am trying to grow it out. It is the longest it has ever been! My Rusk paddle brush was just pulling out my hair and the knots and I ended up losing more hair than I was growing it. I heard that boar bristle hair brushes are the best for hair and the ones with nylons quills are the best for my hair type (thick, wavy and frizzy). I was trying to debate on whether to fork out $200 for a Mason Pearson or $20 for a Denman. I ended up picking the Denman and figured if I liked it enough, I could get a Mason Pearson later on. This brush was only $20 at Peninsula Beauty. The only size they had was the medium which is good for my hair but I think the large size would have had a bigger handle, which is what I originally wanted. This brush is great! It made my hair very static-y at first but now it seems to have gotten used to it. It detangles my hair very easily and I feel like I can actually groom my hair now. This Denman brush is only for grooming and not really styling but I don't really style my hair anyways so it works for me. The boar bristles are supposed to help distribute the natural oils in your hair to the ends and help promote shine. I have noticed my hair does seem to look healthier but I really just love how easily this brush glides through my hair especially when it's tangled! A very good and cheaper alternative for a Mason Pearson!

Popular Hair Styling Tools