Denman Grooming Brush

No Image

on 9/2/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I just really love Denman brushes. Also have a styling brush, which I've been using for 10 years now, so when I was in the UK a few weeks ago I decided to buy a grooming brush as well. I have a boar & nylon mixed brush inMedium (D81M), which is perfect for me as I have very long & thick hair. It smoothes my hair, it redistributes the natural oils to the ends, it even keeps me from having to wash my hair for an extra day or so. It's just love, love, LOVE!!!
EDIT: I have bought an extra, the small one (D81S) for in my bag. That's how much I love it!

on 8/23/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I was first introduced to quality brushes with the Mason Pearson years ago which I have always loved. while looking for a less expensive alternative, I found the Denman brand, also produced in England. Years later, I own nearly all of them and there is nothing like it. They are inexpensive (under $20), last a VERY long time, and make such a difference in protecting your hair and promoting shine, softness, and detangling. Wonderful scalp reach, detangling without breakage, softness/shine. My favorite combs are stlll Cricket and the Conair Shower Detangler though. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This brush detangles my kinky/curly hair quickly and easily and it doesn't cause any additional breakage. HG, I love it!

Popular Hair Styling Tools