Joico Moisture Recovery

Joico Moisture Recovery

4.2

Water, Isopentyldiol, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sea Water, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Steartrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, PEG-90M, PEG-6 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Ext. Violet 2, Yellow 5, Blue 1, BCC12-Base

on 4/21/2016 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

made my scalp itchy, and wasn't as moisturizing as I thought it would be.

on 2/28/2016 11:57:00 PM

I had red dye stripped from my hair and gotten bleach blonde highlights. I soaked my hair in moroccan oil washed it only once a week and none of that brought my hair back to life it was tangling and breaking now matter how careful I was and this rescued it. I'm so glad I found something that works my hair is nicer than ever thx to this stuff!

To Read all 121 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first review, I felt I needed to give put my two cents in. I absolutely love this conditioner. It is extremely pricey from Woolys (in Australia) but I would continue paying it because of how smooth and shiny this makes my hair. I am obsessed. I put it in my hair dry and leave it overnight sometimes. I usually have pretty dry curly hair that gets frizzy easily, but with this, even when I brush my dry hair out, it still is not as frizzy as it would be normally. My husband also has curly hair and he likes this too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I tried this product after falling in love with the K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner. I rated that one a four. This paled in comparison, and left my hair in worse shape! I was hoping I had found a great brand, but now I'm afraid to spend money on any more of their products because my hair reacted so poorly to this conditioner.

on 11/28/2015 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So this one is actually a bit tough to rate because first I was so happy with it and then I was so not =/
First the good things:
- I love many things about the shampoo and conditioner of this moisture series, the very delicate and luxurious scent, the light blue color, the consistency - all great
-for the first few times using this it worked real wonders on my hair, like so many good reviews here say. I can roger that, my hair was soft and so extremely shiny, it was almost reflecting. So I was so happy with it, and my hair looked healthy and shiny like never before I think.

And now for the big letdown:
after like, 3-4 weeks of permanent usage ( I wash my hair every second day) I noticed ever more hairloss while and directly after washing my hair. I had about 5 times as many lost hairs in the shower, and when blowdrying it was even more. So, to give you numbers, before using this I had an average hairloss of maybe 40-70 hairs a day, now with this productline it was like 300-400 every time I washed my hair. I never had that before in my life.
So, as I started being worried by this I stopped using the products going back to my old former haircare and from one day to the other that extreme hairloss stopped! I was suddenly back on my healthy 40-70 hairs a day.
Another drawback was that after the third week of using this, my hair didn't look as great as after the first washes, and I also found it to cause buildup big time on both hair and scalp.
So, as good as is smelles, as good as it looks and as good as it seemed to me for the first few times, this stuff caused me immense hairloss, totally unnatural and thus I can unfortunately not recommend it.

Holy. Grail.

High school were my hair glory days, even though I didn't have a specific regime or care what products were in my bathroom. This conditioner lets me relive the moments where I get to run my hands through my hair Pantene (Joico?) style.

In fairness, I didn't start picking up a proper hair regime until this past month. But I've disliked (and stopped) using conditioner for a while because I never found a product that alleviated my scratchy hair, which is an unfortunate consequence of living with hard water.

UNTIL NOW.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this conditioner! I have oily hair and a dry scalp which can be a very hard combination in terms of finding shampoos and conditioners that actually work. I use this in conjunction with the Redken Scalp Relief Soothing Balance Shampoo (for my oily hair), and I use this conditioner for my dry scalp. I have tried numerous hair brands from Dove, Pantene, Pureology, Moroccan Oil, Biolage, and I have never really been satisfied with any of them. They either broke me out (I have very very sensitive, acne-prone skin), made my hair excessively oily which is not at all what I want, or just plain out did nothing for my hair at all. This stuff I was leery on trying because it was supposed to be super moisturising and I wasn't sure how my hair was going to react to it but man did it work! It leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean, and leaves my scalp moisturised without making my hair oily. If you are a gal with a dry scalp or dry brittle hair I would recommend cause this stuff is amazing! I have already repurchased! Also, I usually go through conditioners quite quickly as I have long, tangled hair, but this stuff lasted me approximately 6 months. Same duration as the Redken shampoo did which is a bonus! It's slightly more expensive but not at all bad on the wallet. It's not exactly $5.00 but it is worth every penny! Love, love, love this product! :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My sister has been hooked on Joico for a few years and I had always used 1 of 2 other Salon brands and hadn't tried Joico until recently. I LOVE IT! This moisture line is AMAZING! So glad I tried it! It's definitely a favorite of mine. So hydrating, but does not way my hair down, smells fabulous, makes hair so shiny and healthy looking, feels great, has this conforting feel, you know it's great for your hair when you feel how it goes on just in the shower. This is my favorite in the spring/summer and makes my natural curls glisten and have so much bounce, this line is wonderful! I can get a huge set of this at our salon for $32.00 - soooo worth the price! Joico girl for life!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I bought this at Marshalls, where it was $16.99 for the large pump bottle. Probably would not pay full price, but for me (thick long blonde wavy dry hair, no bleach or color treatment, frequent heat styling) this is a nice everyday light conditioner that makes my hair soft and "tamed." It also smells freaking amazing. I would probably not recommend this for super fried hair (not moisturizing enough) or limp/thin hair (it does make hair more "flat," which for my poofball head is a bonus but I know isn't for everyone).

Highly recommended for thick, curly or wavy semi-damaged hair.

on 2/1/2015 12:19:00 AM

Finally I found my HG conditioner!

I have extremely thick long DAMAGED Asian hair. Before I started using this, my hair stylist complained about my hair looking wispy from all the drug store products I used so I decided to invest a bit more in hair products.

It smells clean. It leaves my hair looking so shiny and healthy that I have gotten many compliments at work. The only downside is it's pricey but lucky for me I work near a beauty shop so I can grab a huge bottle with a pump at a discount price.