no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I LOVE this stuff. The Sea Salt scent is light but so lovely. This adds a nice sheen to the skin that helps to soften and smooth skin. I do find the oil absorbs quickly but I would still let it dry in a little before putting on clothes. I spray this all over, rub into the skin, let it sink in for a minute than I'm ready to go. The scent is subtle but lasts on the skin all day. Makes tanned skin look glowing and gorgeous.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

pros: + all quality ingredients, all natural, no harsh chemicals + spray is very convenient + first feels like oil but sinks into skin within a few seconds and leaves no heavy residual cons: - it's not a GLOSS - it sinks in too much and to quickly. i bought it to use on my legs in the summer - to give them nice subtle glow when i'm wearing no stockings. but this gloss disappears within 1-2 hours and my legs look dry and flaky again - the smell is nice - very fresh and not cheap as is common in body cosmetics - but has no staying power so it's actually useless bottomline: hermless but useless. just a nice toy

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

10 years ago

i'm was rather caught by surprise when the previous reviewers had a problem with the scent. The scent of this product is uniform across the entire Spa range, but i did not find it intrusive nor disturbing. It has a 'marine' scent to it, if it makes sense ? Not a girlish-sweet sorta smell, in fact, try to imagine a man wearing it, and it's still fine =) I wish that H20 would come with a sligggghhtly better looking packaging, coz this one just spells 'economical' although the bottle nor the spray nozzle doesn't leak. I see this as a moisturiser for your skin in the day, in the office or when u're travelling ~ Funny that upon contact on the skin, this product FEELS like oil, but it did lived up to its claim' ...... a "dry oil". It doesn't get messy, nor does it stain your computers or hands which a great plus for this body oil. I can't say that it's VERY moisturising, but yes, it does provide some hydration to the skin, thus preventing the skin feeling taut. If you have very dry skin, or is looking for intense moisturisation, I would suggest you to layer your skin with lotion after this. I apply this in the morning before going to work, just a few spritz and im good to go. I'm not too sure how much this product sells for, I got this as a gift again, but I might repurchase after this bottle finishes.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

11 years ago

the smell of this is horrible. at first i was like ok, its not THAT bad. but a couple months later is IS bad, i hate to waste it, i have half a bottle left and im using it for my feet cuz i dont want to throw it away. It has great ingredients, and sinks right into the skin. but the smell... has gotten to me..

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

15 years ago

This comes bottled in a pale yellow sprayer which works with a fine mist. I have to say I'm very happy with the way this mists on my legs. There is a subtle light scent that isn't too intrusive. The best thing is that it is filled with antioxidents/oils and sinks right into my skin. My skin has remained soft and moisterized after use. Edit: The scent has finally gotten to me. I returned this back at the store. Wish it was fragrance free then it would have been perfect.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

I had to get use to the smell - not bad, just different, but once I did, I really liked this product. It is hydrating and leaves a subtle sheen to the skin. I also like that it comes in a spray - makes it very easy to put on.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35