L'Oreal HIP Liquid Eyeliner -- Talented

No Image

on 1/31/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This is the most amazing blue eyeliner! It's a rich jewel dark blue color, absolutely beautiful! and I love the felt tip applicator, this is my favorite liquid eyeliner ever!

was about to shell out 27$ on a lancome bluberry artliner, decided to wait, and found this bogo at walgreens, got the blue and the black, they are the same thing! so for 10 bucks i got 2 amazing liquid liners. very happy with this product, wish it wasnt limited edition, or i would purchase again!

on 2/2/2007 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I just got this today. While $9.99 USD is more than I'd pay for a drugstore eyeliner, this acts more like a department store liner, I feel. The tip made application easy for me (a liquid eyeliner idiot- I can NEVER do it right), and the color laydown wasn't streaky at all, which almost always happens for me. It was pretty easy to draw a semi-fine line of this, and the color is a great day color-- a tinge above navy blue with slight shimmer. I'm pleased, but it's too bad that it's limited edition.

on 12/14/2006 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a Limited Edition product that was $9.99 at CVS, but I got it for $4 after the BOGOF sale and a coupon. Ten bucks is steep for a drug store liner, IMO. Anyway, the quality of this is superb. This is a rich and deep metallic blue--a bit darker than I prefer, but still quite lovely. And it lasted 10 solid hours on my oily lids, and that was without my UDPP!