Lancome Color Design - Natural Beauty

Lancome Color Design - Natural Beauty

on 5/30/2016 1:51:00 AM

My skin tone is NC20-25, neutral leaning towards warm/olive. I got this as a GWP. This lipstick makes me look dead, like all nude beige lip colors do. Boohoo.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'll admit it - I'm a total Lancome Girl. As brand loyal as I am to their skincare (Bienfait is amazing!), their lipsticks for me are hit or miss. I feel you can find colors and formulations as good if not better than Lancome, and for short money too. Although this formula is so comfortable and smooth, this color doesn't work on my skintone. I'm very fair with neutral undertones. This reads super brown on me. I think this would really work well with darker skintones, but for me it just looks too brown and dated. I made this work by mixing it with a lighter shade. Really comfortable on the lips so I would definitely consider other colors if I wanted to slurge. No fragrance is a bonus as well.

To Read all 26 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favorite lipstick ! Of course it's LancĂ´me , so it's on the pricey side BUT it's actually worth the price . My go to lipstick . Perfect peachy nude. Not drying and lasts for a decent amount of time

on 10/10/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have dark lips so I usually don't wear lipstick. I got this in a gift-with-purchase pack so I don't know how much it cost. I apply on the bottom lip and smudge my lips together and I think it looks pretty good. It tones down my lips to a very pretty colour kind of like a dark gold pink.

on 8/14/2012 8:02:00 PM

This is a really very nude neutral lipstick. I really like it! I have very pale (nc5ish) skin and blue eyes and this looks great. This is very creamy but not moisturizing, I like to layer a clear lipgloss on top. This doesnt break me out or chap my lips at all and it lasts a really long time on my lips, and it fades nicely since its a nude color there are no weird lines or markings as it fades.

on 4/29/2012 1:49:00 PM

I have been looking for a nude lipstick for a while and I tried this one on the first time and I LOVED it! It was creamy and didn't make me feel like I was even wearing lipstick. The color is awesome! I wear my NYC Nude York City lipgloss over and it looks great! I would definetly buy this product again.

on 1/29/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A good nude color as long as I don't apply too much. My lips are not very pigmented so a little bit of color goes a long way. I like that I can still get some pink from my lips while wearing this, because I don't want full on opaque nude lips. The texture is very creamy and smooth but as with other Lancome lipsticks I've tried, this one is so soft that it leans over in the tube as you apply pressure.

I love this lipstick! Finally, the perfect nude shade for me. I like the packaging, especially the rounded tube. Only complaint is the price but not enough to give less than a 5 rating.

on 12/28/2011 10:38:00 PM

Great product but don't you think it is a little crazy to buy( or sell)a close to or above twenty dollar lipstick .But other than that great job Lancome.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this color. I have been searching for a real nude color (to me- nude is not pink or peach regardless of what my "undertone" is). I wanted a light light brownish nude and that is exactly what this is and it looks amazing on my face.

I find this to be just the right amount of moisturizing and not drying in the least bit. But I just have normal/sensitive lips. I'm actually surprised that I wasn't allergic to this since I'm allergic to everything Lancome makes. But I found it to be soft, smooth and comfortable.

It wears like a lipstick so of course you'll have to constantly reapply like every other lipstick. If I could get this color in a stain I would. I don't like to look all made up at work, I work in an office, not on a run way or street corner. If I'm going out I put the "Oh My! Shimmer" over it also by Lancome.

I'd definitely buy this again because it is impossible to find a true nude shade out there anywhere and I have sensitive skin/lips and so far no reaction. I mean this isn't my HG so I'll keep searching, but for now, this will do as my go to lipstick.