no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/10/2012

I read with interest re using a cream cleanser vs other cleansers. I had the same concerns but use the Forever Spring cleanser with water. I simply wet my face, put a small amount of the cleanser on my face, then use warm, damp washcloth to rinse it off. You can also simply splash water on your face. The trick is to use a small amount. I have very sensitive skin and it has worked beautifully …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromXenaY

Sep/06/2011

I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only product which doesn't irritate them. Since it's kind of pricey (at least to me) I only use it as an eye makeup remover instead of for my entire face. I've probably been using it for about 16 years now and will continue to do so until it's no longer produced.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

Jul/12/2010

I have been using this products for about 2 years now. I find my skin isn't as rough as it was. Problem was finding Connies products. cancergroup.com seems to be the only place I've found.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

Dec/14/2006

This cleanser is okay. It is a cream cleanser that does NOT lather or foam up. I'm not a fan of cream cleansers, so I would not purchase this again. But it did clean all my make-up off nicely and left my skin feeling soft and clean. If you like cream cleansers, I think you would probably like this cleanser.

About reviewer (540 reviews)

Age36-43