4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Nice color taupe/brown/grey with satin finish more on the neutral cool side. Nice texture very soft and buttery applies on the lids very smoothly and effortless and blends easily. The pigmentation is very good and the staying power very good as well. Works best if used alone as an one eye shadow look because its not too light so gives some dimension. Very good eye shadow but im not willing to pay $28-30 again many companies nowadays like inglot,mac,urban decay etc make very good quality eye shadows for half the price

About reviewer (462 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I love using it wet as an eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day without transferring to my upper lid. And it's nice as a crease color. Update: I'd like to add that when used alone, this eyeshadow creases quite a bit but when I apply it on top of Dior eyeshadows it lasts all day. Still love it as an eyeliner though. Now I use it dry and pat it along the lashline instead of swiping it. Works great

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I love this color. It goes on so nicely and it stays all day. Never creases. And the name suits it perfectly. It truly looks like cinnamon! I usually do a light touchup of makeup around 5:30ish and don't even put more of this color on my shadow brush (I just use whatever was left from the morning on the brush) because it is incredibly long lasting as all Chanel shadows are. I use a base underneath so that may help as well. This is my go-to color that I wear most days over others. It's worth the price to me because it's great quality and has great longevity.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

The best brown eyeshadow on the market. The colour is devine, with subtle shimmer, but never too much, and it won't fall down under you eye. It's easy to apply, and create a modest day-look, or full on smokey eye. This is the only shadow I bring on travels, as it has it all. The quality cant be beaten, but I do wish it wasn't so expensive!

About reviewer (160 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I have 4 Chanel Soft Touch ES that are on the top of my list currently: Cinnamon, Nomade, Magic Night & Island. Love how the colors go onto my lids. I think that because it's autumn I'm really liking these colors... :)

About reviewer (256 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 years ago

Cinnamon is a lovely neutral soft cocoa with purple undertones and very soft shimmer. Velvety texture and long-wearing. It's a subtle, classy, and versatile color that would look good on just about anyone.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

Soft touch eyeshadows are the best I have ever used. The light colours don't come out intense enough on my eyelids, but with EL eyeshadow base underneath they are perfect. So soft and easy to apply. I am using a Chanel squirrel eyeshadow brush.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

12 years ago

After trying Soft Touch in Amethyst, I was curious to try other colors. Cinnamon is a very pretty brown with plummy undertones, very cool toned. It has creased after wearing all day, but that could just be that my eyelids are oily from my eyeshadow base. It's versatile in that you can wear it with a cool or warm toned blush. I probably would repurchase again, but it's so dang expensive, so one lippie off for that.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

This is a gorgeous eye shadow and goes on very neat.Very soft to the touch and was never used.The color is a very light cinnemon color and is very worth a good trade.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

Cinnamon is just heavenly. It's a medium to dark plummy brown with a teeny bit of sheen. Works wonders on my brown eyes. A wonderful pairing is with Chanel Safari, a taupe shade that is a tad lighter. Some Chanel shadows have poor texture - go on unevenly and with low pigmentation, but this one does not.

About reviewer (538 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral