Uploaded by cosmokid

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/12/2014

25 Colorful Years is a classic red with blue undertones and a definite must have. It is very flattering with my pale skin. I din't love it as much as Vodka and Caviar or Moscow Red, but it is a nice alternate.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Unknown

Aug/12/2012

This will be the last red nail polish that I'll purchase for awhile. I'm banning myself because I feel like I keep buying red polishes. It's a problem, and it's gotta stop, haha. In my defense, I just love a good, classic, chic red on both fingers and toes. The blue under tone is what makes 25 Colorful Years look like instant sophistication on your nails. I'm half Korean …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (168 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Dec/18/2010

Love this true red! Goes on like a dream and wears well too. This is a blue based red and is lovely on my pale skin with lots of red/pink undertones. It's a classic color that works on my fingers or toes.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

hairBrown, Straight, Fine

Oct/07/2009

Great fall/winter color for pale women. I cannot do anything orange-y or brownish myself with my fading strawberry blonde hair and super porcelain paleness.
This works because it is a true red, a blue red if you will. I would describe it as almost a wine-y red, my husband adores it. There is not a hint of sparkle, so its conservative enough for work. Spent all summer in my fave Strawberry …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairRed, Straight, Fine

May/11/2009

I absolutely LOVE this color. It has become my HG. It is a very classic red that looks good on any skintone. Can be worn any time of the year. Thumbs up!!!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

skinOily, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/01/2008

This is a very nice red color. There is no shimmer to it. But a base coat underneath this color, if left on too long could stain your nails. I will buy again

About reviewer (28 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinNormal, Fair, Unknown

May/03/2008

I have never worn red polish in my life. Not with my fair skin. But I purchased some open toe red shoes and wanted something to go with them. I told the manicurist I didn't want anything "bright" red.
Well this color is fabulous! I absolutely love it. And a co-worker loved it so much, she ran out and bought a bottle.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

age44-55

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Unknown

fromjaqi16

Mar/30/2008

One of my favorite OPI colors. This is a dark magenta/medium red color. It's really pretty. It doesn't have any shimmer in it. Looks really nice with a high gloss top coat.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (334 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Dec/15/2007

I get pretty pale in the winter, and don't usually wear reds. But I got this color anyways and LOVE IT. It goes on SO smoothly, and after 2 coats it looks amazing. It's not too dark where I look gothic and not too light to make my nails look orangey. I think this color could look great on any skin tone!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

May/20/2007

If you're looking for the quintessential red nail polish, its hard to go past this one. It's a true Pantone 485 red with no sparkle or shimmer. Goes on like a dream (in fact looked pretty much perfect with just one coat) and has great wear like most OPI shades. Now, if I could just find a red lipstick that was as good...

About reviewer (554 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral