E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

3.0

on 10/13/2013 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased this product in Mauve Luxe and a lighter peachy shade and have tried them out a few times. Entirely too sticky to suit me, so I'm about to offer my tubes up for swap.

on 6/5/2012 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Read some really good reviews, and for the price thought it was worth buying a few to see. I bought juiced berry and honeydew. Both of which on the website looked like coral/pink colours. However when I tried them both on there is NO colour payoff whatsoever! They just look like I'm wearing clear lipgloss! Very disappointing, the formula is very sticky and its got an artificial grape smell, which I don't mind but I can imagine some people must not like it. I also have maltshake, which i love the colour but it burns my lips. Would not bother wasting 1 on this, save your money and buy a better quality brand.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Damn !!!The E.L.F people should have named this Super Sticky Lip Shine ... I bought just one to try which was ' Honey Do ' I tried it on my bare lips and it is sticking there like a GLUE. Didn't feel like rubbing my lips together ,at any point , at all ... Not much color pay off either ..The Honey do appeared to be orangish / red , just the color i wanted .. But it looked clear on my quite pigmented dark lips ...It Dried out my lips within 2-3 hrs ...

On the brighter side , bcoz of it's stickiness , it keeps my lipstick from moving anywhere ... Period ..Not even think about lipstick bleeding ..It won't .. And it smells and tastes delicious...
Adds some shine but not HD .. Save a dollar ..Am not buying it again.

I bought mine in Watermelon. How i usually put on my lip gloss when I want it to look more natural is first i pale my lips by dabbing concealer on them and then I apply my lip gloss.
Well when I applied this lip gloss it looked fantastic! My lips looked plump and shiny and oh so kissable and its not sticky at all! It feels so nice on your lips too. I'm going back to get more today! I love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these glosses. I have glosses from NARS, MAC, Revlon, loreal, maybelline, clinique, Victoria's Secret etc. yet these are my favorite and not because they're cheap. For one, I really like the smell. To me, they smell like the taste of Grape Skittles. That may turn people off, but it's yummy to me. I also like the texture-not too sticky like MAC but not too watery like Victoria's secret-they kind of feel like the VS soothing lip balm-right in between in terms of sticky factor. They are very moisturizing and sort of fade nice and even instead of leaving that waxy overlay feeling on your lips. love!