e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Price: $

on 9/3/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this lip gloss as a gift last year in clear. I'm not really a fan of lip glosses but this one I'm pretty fond of. Unlike a lot of drugstore lip glosses this on glides on smooth and doesn't leave my lips sticky. As stated previously, I don't like lip gloss but if you're a fan defiantly try it out. xx

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got this 6 hours ago and I am already in love with it! I normally hate thicker glosses and ones that are in tubes (I prefer doe-foot) but I LOVE this. It is soo smooth and even though it is thick, it feels soo nice on my lips. I keep reapplying it because I love how it feels when I first put it on. I got it for $2.99 at a clothing store (as opposed to $1 on the ELF website) but I would gladly pay the extra $2 again. I think I will need to go get more to keep in my makeup drawers, purse, etc.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I wish there was a hell yea id buy a again button. These lip glosses to me are better than all those high end glosses. This is on top with Jordana. For a dollar a piece they are glossy, pretty and stay on for a fair amount of time with drinking and talking allowed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This stuff impressed me. I heard good things about ELF & it was only $1 so I was like, okay try it. It actually works well. My lips have been dry lately & this moisturized them, while adding some color (I have it in Watermelon. Love the color!) and added a nice shine. It's also not sticky, which is why I don't use glosses too much (except Clinique's. LOVE THAT STUFF, but I lost mine, so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative, although it seems I'll have to dish the $ to get another one). The reason I took off a lippy is 'cause the smell is strong (right when I opened the package I could smell it) and it tastes HORRIBLE if you accidentally taste it. Overall, I said I wouldn't repurchase 'cause glosses last me forever & when I need to, I'll probably try/buy something else, but I would definitely recommend this. I mean, its only $1 :)

on 11/23/2009 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was a good value for being a dollar, but I would rather spend 7 on a Beauty Rush gloss from Victoria's Secret and not have to worry about reapplying every 5 minutes. But I will probably be gifting some of their $3 sets as stocking stuffers!

on 8/3/2009 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in pin kiss, and I absolutely HATE IT!
The pigmentation makes my lips look shiny and pale.. Im tan so its horrible on my skin tone. I think a darker one would suit me more, but I wont repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Love these!! They're shiny, nicely pigmented, and come in cute little tubes. So far I've tried Iced Latte and Malt Shake and absolutely adore them. I like my lips to look natural, with a bit of color, and both of them work perfectly. The Iced Latte is my favorite so far. On me it's kind of a brownish-nude color with a little bit of rose, and it has a pretty glossy finish. The Malt Shake is a little bit lighter on me than the Iced Latte, and not as shimmery, but it's nice all the same.
They're a bit sticky, but I think most lip glosses are, and the smell is not too unpleasant. You do have to reapply every now and again, I don't mind that at all. They're unbelievably priced at $1 each, and they are so worth it! I have $15 lip glosses in my makeup case that I hardly wear.
My only issue is I wish they would come out with some more colors....
I have already repurchased a few more shades, and wil continue to buy again and again!

Popular Lip Glosses