e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2015 2:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this gloss in a few different colours and I like them. They're really sticky (maybe too sticky for some?), but give nice colour and are so cheap. I hear some of them are too glittery, but the ones I have don't have glitter, just colour.

on 11/7/2012 12:20:00 AM

Goes on soft, not sticky, which for me is a lip gloss must. The colors are nice it's super cheap and smells pretty good.

Currently this is my favorite lip gloss. The only other one that makes me as happy is Alba Botanica Terragloss.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this in Juiced Berry and I really like it. I had no experience with stickyness, it goes on very well and has a nice shine. The color isn't bright orange on the lips but more sheer and a slight pink.

It lasted a decent amount. Lasted for three hours, give or take without reapplying.
What I didn't fancy was that after those hours, it made my lips appear darker..which I found confusing.

Either way, I generally like this gloss and will buy more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Good lipgloss. I have it in pink kiss, and its a very pretty color. It's a little thick, but nothing horrible. Not drying at all, and its only a dollar, I'm happy with it. [:

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I recently received one of these glosses in a swap, in the color 'Paradise Pink' (a nude/pink color)....The Elf website doesn't seem to make this color anymore, however this has to be one of the best lip glosses I have tried. Firstly, the scent of this is beautiful- sort of like vanilla frosting. The texture of this is not goopy and applies beautifully over a nude or peach lipstick- I like squeezing a small amount out and blending it with my Elf lip brush for a flawless lip with no lipgloss streaks. After having such an amazing experience with this, I want to try more of these glosses- and for $1.00? you wouldn't be wasting any money if one where to not work out for you. The only downside is not this liplgoss, but the Elf website. I have purchased from them before (the Studio Brushes) however, the shipping is $14 to Canada =/ even with coupon code it can get pricey. Now I don't mind paying a little extra for makeup, my other love is MAC, and NYX (for which I have to pay shipping on Cherry Culture, up to $10 at times) however, I only want to try two more of these and at $1.00 each I would rather not pay for shipping- so I hope to stumble upon these in a store here in Canada or swap for one in the future. I think eveybody should check out these glosses :P they are really great quality.

on 4/25/2009 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm a bit half and half on this gloss. It's not great, but it's not bad either. I'm not sure which color I have (it's all the way in the other room at the moment), but the color payoff is great. It smells good and it isn't sticky but it doesn't last very long. I'll probably buy it again though. For the money it's pretty good. After all, you get what you pay for.

on 10/1/2008 1:21:00 AM

I have this in Angel, Baby Pink and Goddess. These are great, inexpensive, and make your lips look fuller. I do like the taste, but I can see where some might be put off by it.

on 5/17/2008 2:25:00 PM

Yuck, This lipgloss tastes and smells like plastic. Yeah, it's only $1 but its gross and I would rather spend a little more and get a lipgloss that does not smell like a ziplock bag. It also has a wierd slimy texture on the lips. I like E.L.F hypershine gloss much better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I read about these glosses on MUA and I am glad I did. I purchased these at my local grocery store (went to the ELF website and used the product locator to find). I purchased Pink Kiss first- LOVED the texture- almost exact match to Channel Glossimers!!!!, hated the color (see specific review for more details). I went back to buy more since they are only a dollar and I thought why not? I bought Watermelon, Malt Shake, Goddess, and Candlelight. To my surprise, the color I thought would be least likely to work actually turned out to be the best!!! Goddess is AMAZING (see specific review for details)!!!!!!. I did not care for Malt Shake (way to warm for me, and it was flat). Watermelon was a beautiful color, but **sigh**, not for me, and Candlelight was a VERY frosty gold on me, and did NOT work with my cool, red/blue undertones. I can not wear warm colors at all. I could see Candlelight looking great on someone with warm, darker coloring. Overall, I would suggest trying these glosses. If you get the right color you will LOVE THEM! I gave the packaging a 3 due to the fact that the tube releases way too much product for one application.

One note:some people have written that the scent of these glosses is unbearable, I am one who usually CAN NOT stand to have scent in my glosses (make me nauseous), especially the fruity kind, but for some reason I find this scent to be pleasant and almost undetectable after a few minutes.

EDIT: I hardly wear these anymore b/c of the lack of staying power. Wish it lasted more than 10 minutes on me b/c I love the SPF feature and the consistency of these glosses- they feel great on.

on 6/1/2007 12:08:00 PM

I liked these glosses, I didn't find them sticky at all, maybe a bit too runny but oh well...the colors were nice and they are only a $1, you can't go wrong.