E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/10/2014 12:48:00 AM

I have this in pink kiss I believe and I'm not a fan I find that the formula is a bit too heavy feeling and it gives my lips a very tacky feel to them, which is a sham cause I really like the color. I will not repurchase this.

I got this lipgloss today 4 christmas, and it was a great gift. the color i got was french kiss. it was dark berry. i love it. its a little sticky. idk what the price is hawnestly it was a gift! i would sooo get it again, BTW.

on 2/15/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

If you want a good gloss for an awesome price, I would try some of these! I have quite a few colors and they are all pretty sticky, even more so than the MAC lipglasses (hard to believe something is stickier than those!). I don't mind sticky, but some people do. They do last a long time since they are pretty sticky and are nice to layer over a lipstick. Some of the colors are sheer, but some do have a good amount of color to them!
I really like Angel, which is a clear with glitters in it. The glitters aren't too gritty which is always nice.
I would repurchase these!

on 4/28/2011 6:21:00 PM

Okay for $1 but tastes yucky compared to Philosophy or Buxom.

on 4/17/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

These are just really goof quality lip glosses! Their color is AMAZING, I love "Candle Light" a lot. Its a very nice sort of bronze, shimmery color. It also is very thick and stays on for a long time. And its only a $1!

on 11/1/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm so surprised, these are becoming my favorite glosses! I have 5 of them and reach for them constantly. They smell good to me, fruity, like candy or something. They're soft and shiny and feel very smooth when I rub my lips together. They also have surprisingly good pigmentation on the 'colored' shades, i.e., the ones that aren't supposed to be clear.

My only gripe is the packaging, it's extremely cheap. One of my tubes has a plastic chunk sticking up off the applicator that scratches my lip every time I use it. And I've heard I don't know how many stories of the seam at the end of the tube bursting open and making a huge mess in someone's bag or whatever. Hasn't happened to me, but based on the cheap feel of the plastic, I could see it happening.

So other than the packaging, I love these!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these glosses. I have glosses from NARS, MAC, Revlon, loreal, maybelline, clinique, Victoria's Secret etc. yet these are my favorite and not because they're cheap. For one, I really like the smell. To me, they smell like the taste of Grape Skittles. That may turn people off, but it's yummy to me. I also like the texture-not too sticky like MAC but not too watery like Victoria's secret-they kind of feel like the VS soothing lip balm-right in between in terms of sticky factor. They are very moisturizing and sort of fade nice and even instead of leaving that waxy overlay feeling on your lips. love!

Godess is (as most other reviewers have noted) a medium mauvey-pink with a little bit of shimmer. It caught my eye because of the color (not your standard boring pink).

The gloss is actually quite thick but it isn't terribly sticky. On my lips it is slightly darker than my natural lipcolor and it wears off fairly evenly and fades subtley. It gives my lips a nice muted shine and feels very comfortable and smooth.
It seems to last about 2-3 hours; for a dollar at Target, it is worth it! I would love to get other colors.

I have a few of these lip glosses, and while the color is very pretty, they smell and taste yummy, they are too sticky for me!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Whenever I need a gloss, I always reach for this stuff. I have Candlelight, Watermelon, and Nashville, Miami, and Boston from a gift set.

Candlelight is a soft glowy nude peach. Works great for a natural look or to balance out dramatic eyes. Watermelon is a shimmery pink watermelon color that doesn't clash with my fair skin and red hair. Adds a great bright punch of color but is sheer enough to be worn everyday. It was my default gloss this past summer.

Nashville is a sweet pale pink color that adds a slight baby pink tint to the lips and has very tiny gold shimmer. Reminds me a lot of the Merle Norman Luxiva Delites shade "Strawberry Smoothie." Great dupe. Miami is a little darker than Nashville and has larger shimmer bits that are silver and gold. Both go on sheer so I can't honestly say there's much difference between the two aside from shimmer color and content. Still good basic pinks to have on hand. Boston is my favorite from the gift set. It's a very shimmery berry/pink/red color with gold shimmer that goes on a little more opaque than the other two. I adore this shade and am currently experimenting with lip liners to see how I can alter it. Great to apply over red lippies. I wish ELF sold these shades individually instead of in a set.

Personally, I love the grape smell and smooth texture. I don't find it gloopy or sticky at all. The texture is very close to MN Delites, but doesn't quite have that gel feel. ELF reformulated the spf so now it's Titanium Dioxide instead of the previous chemical sunscreen, yay! I buy my glosses either from the ELF website (a buck on there) or from Target which now carries the gift sets (I got mine for $3). For a $1 each it's a great, great value. I'd don't see myself buying another brand of gloss. I love my SGLS too much to pay more. :)