E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Price: $

on 12/23/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For $1, you can't beat these. They're a nice texture, not too sticky, but not too thin or watery. Squeeze tube applicator instead of the dreaded doe-foot that gets gunked up. Most have SPF. Fruity fragrance, wide variety of fun colors. Not the best quality lip gloss on the market, but for $1 you really cannot beat these, and they easily compare with mid-range drugstore brands. I have several of these for when I travel, and I will continue to repurchase.

on 12/12/2013 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm on the search for a moisturizing lip product, that will give my lips some color. I tried e.l.f. super glossy and could not get past the stickiness of this product…next!

on 10/22/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I picked up "Pink Umbrellas" at my local Target. ELF Super glossy Lip Shine (whew that's a mouthful) comes in a .35 oz. plastic squeeze tube. The packaging on my tube actually split along the top, letting the gloss ooze out. Overall, I'm not really impressed with this lip gloss. The pigmentation is verrrry slight, there's way more glitter than I would prefer, and the gloss formula feels very sticky on the lips. It's only $1 so if you want to try it out for yourself it won't set you back much. However, even with the low price, I will not be repurchasing.

I got this lipgloss today 4 christmas, and it was a great gift. the color i got was french kiss. it was dark berry. i love it. its a little sticky. idk what the price is hawnestly it was a gift! i would sooo get it again, BTW.

on 10/19/2012 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these glosses. So far, I only have it in Watermelon, but the color is so subtle that it definitely gives a MLBB effect with loads of shine. The texture is thick and sticky which I prefer because a. it lasts a long time and b. it doesn't feather and settle into the fine lines around my mouth which can result in that revolting grease-mouth look that I despise.
Also, I find that when I remove this gloss, my lips are unbelievably smooth and plump. This gloss is ridiculously moisturizing compared to others that I've used.
I like squeeze tubes because it's less hassle and I can depot it pretty easily once I get to the end (just cut the tube in half and use a small plastic spatula to get the goods out) and they are easier to find when digging blindly in my purse.
I actually rather like the scent/flavor.
And for $1, how can you go wrong? I've used some $20 glosses that weren't as fun to wear, so the price is a huge selling point.
The holiday gift boxes are out at Target now, so I'm going to pick up the 3-pack of these glosses (and a few other items, of course) and I'm sure I'll love them too. Looking forward to the clear glittery one!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own two of these - one in Goddess and one in Angel. I really wanted to love these but they're just OK. For me the consistency is just too thick and a bit sticky, although I might try applying with a lip brush to sheer it out a bit. Adds a really nice shine to my lips which does last. Goddess is also a lot darker in real life than the colour swatch online, it's a much darker pink nude colour, but still nice. And Angel is a perfect clear lip gloss, which looks well over any lipstick to add a bit of gloss. Unfortunately I can't give it a higher mark because I never really reach for them, preferring ELF's Hypershine Lip Gloss, which although doesn't have as nice colours, the formula is better than the Super Glossy Lip Glosses.

on 6/5/2012 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Read some really good reviews, and for the price thought it was worth buying a few to see. I bought juiced berry and honeydew. Both of which on the website looked like coral/pink colours. However when I tried them both on there is NO colour payoff whatsoever! They just look like I'm wearing clear lipgloss! Very disappointing, the formula is very sticky and its got an artificial grape smell, which I don't mind but I can imagine some people must not like it. I also have maltshake, which i love the colour but it burns my lips. Would not bother wasting 1 on this, save your money and buy a better quality brand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this in Juiced Berry and I really like it. I had no experience with stickyness, it goes on very well and has a nice shine. The color isn't bright orange on the lips but more sheer and a slight pink.

It lasted a decent amount. Lasted for three hours, give or take without reapplying.
What I didn't fancy was that after those hours, it made my lips appear darker..which I found confusing.

Either way, I generally like this gloss and will buy more.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Damn !!!The E.L.F people should have named this Super Sticky Lip Shine ... I bought just one to try which was ' Honey Do ' I tried it on my bare lips and it is sticking there like a GLUE. Didn't feel like rubbing my lips together ,at any point , at all ... Not much color pay off either ..The Honey do appeared to be orangish / red , just the color i wanted .. But it looked clear on my quite pigmented dark lips ...It Dried out my lips within 2-3 hrs ...

On the brighter side , bcoz of it's stickiness , it keeps my lipstick from moving anywhere ... Period ..Not even think about lipstick bleeding ..It won't .. And it smells and tastes delicious...
Adds some shine but not HD .. Save a dollar ..Am not buying it again.

on 4/28/2011 6:21:00 PM

Okay for $1 but tastes yucky compared to Philosophy or Buxom.