e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 30-35
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

on 9/10/2014 12:48:00 AM

I have this in pink kiss I believe and I'm not a fan I find that the formula is a bit too heavy feeling and it gives my lips a very tacky feel to them, which is a sham cause I really like the color. I will not repurchase this.

on 3/13/2010 5:13:00 AM

I really like this lip gloss - I'm not a lip gloss expert and haven't tried any HE ones, and truthfully, never got the lip gloss thing before - the lip glosses I had purchased in the past were not great I guess. After finding ELF, I figured why not, it's only a dollar (as many people obviously do). So, I got a bunch of the different types of lip glosses that ELF offers, and I like all but one type (the Hypershine Gloss, which was blech-tasting for me). I waited before reviewing just to see what I was drawn to, what I grabbed for without really thinking, and it was this one. True, it has a very strong grape bubblegum smell, which I personally love, and if you taste it inadvertently it's just sweet like sugar but no other taste that I can tell. I like that it feels thick, I love the type of glossiness it has, the SPF ain't bad either. Gonna put some on right now :).

on 9/30/2007 4:26:00 PM

Let's face it: this is the cheapest lip gloss out there. Now, for the quality - although I've been using it over a year, it still bugs be: how can something so cheap be so good?! Not only the colors are wonderful, application is smooth, moisturising qualities are exceptional, but it also has sun protection! And for the price, I got one in the car, one in the bathroom, one on the office table and a clear one in my daughter's backpack so that she uses it at school:) And, having braces makes it practically impossible to wake up in the morning with lips that are not dry. With this stuff, the problem is gone - one application before bed - and the lips are nice and smooth in the morning. Love it a lot!
Having all this in mind, I wasn't surprised when this lip gloss got the best product award from Paula Begoun. It is truly the best.