E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/10/2014 12:48:00 AM

I have this in pink kiss I believe and I'm not a fan I find that the formula is a bit too heavy feeling and it gives my lips a very tacky feel to them, which is a sham cause I really like the color. I will not repurchase this.

on 10/22/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I picked up "Pink Umbrellas" at my local Target. ELF Super glossy Lip Shine (whew that's a mouthful) comes in a .35 oz. plastic squeeze tube. The packaging on my tube actually split along the top, letting the gloss ooze out. Overall, I'm not really impressed with this lip gloss. The pigmentation is verrrry slight, there's way more glitter than I would prefer, and the gloss formula feels very sticky on the lips. It's only $1 so if you want to try it out for yourself it won't set you back much. However, even with the low price, I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Good lipgloss. I have it in pink kiss, and its a very pretty color. It's a little thick, but nothing horrible. Not drying at all, and its only a dollar, I'm happy with it. [:

on 3/1/2011 9:16:00 PM

Will buy these again till they stop making these. The texture and consistency feels luxurious. These are better than some of my $12 glosses. The packaging is convenient as well. Just squeeze & go. & it's easy to distribute to a lip brush.

These are quite long lasting. They don't feel like they're sinking into your lips and they don't bleed.
They're basic, but an on-the-go must have.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like this product because it gives a nice hint of color, super shiny, smells good and moisturizing at a bargain price! It also has better packaging then their hypershine gloss because it is in a tube. There is more control over the product and it just so much easier to work with. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This stuff impressed me. I heard good things about ELF & it was only $1 so I was like, okay try it. It actually works well. My lips have been dry lately & this moisturized them, while adding some color (I have it in Watermelon. Love the color!) and added a nice shine. It's also not sticky, which is why I don't use glosses too much (except Clinique's. LOVE THAT STUFF, but I lost mine, so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative, although it seems I'll have to dish the $ to get another one). The reason I took off a lippy is 'cause the smell is strong (right when I opened the package I could smell it) and it tastes HORRIBLE if you accidentally taste it. Overall, I said I wouldn't repurchase 'cause glosses last me forever & when I need to, I'll probably try/buy something else, but I would definitely recommend this. I mean, its only $1 :)

i absolutely love this lipgloss! the first time i bought malt shake, and i love the smell soooo much. it smells amazing! like grape candy! and there is actually colour! you know alot of lip glosses has got no colour? this one definitely does.

i love my malt shake so much that i went back to buy the pink kiss one. i half expected it to come out clear like most baby pink lipgloss, but no it showed up on the lips too!! its awesome!

so i went back again! lol. and got Goddess since so many people love that shade. but i haven't tried it yet..

there is so much product in the tube. defintely defintely worth the money.

on 9/18/2009 6:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i got this in a package of 5, all the shades were neutral colors
PROS:
-PRICE !!!!!
-great quality, glide on nicely
-love the colors
-don't dry out my lips
-nice scent

CONS:
-wish it came in a wand
-would improve staying power

on 8/17/2009 7:38:00 PM

Some of the colors are nice but I find that it is very sticky. I normally like my lip glosses sticky because I find they last longer throughout the day. But this product gets so sticky that when my hair accidentally brushes my lip, strands of my hair is coated in the lip gloss and remains stuck to my lip until I pull it off. Not cool. The packaging is ABSOLUTELY horrible too because the tip ripped off (it was in my makeup bag and I opened to find a big gooey mess) and now I have to use a lip brush to dip into the container to get the gloss.

on 1/11/2009 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

These are just okay. Not bad for the price. Similar quality to a drugstore brand. Unlike some, I actually really like the smell and the color payoff isn't great, but it's visible. The texture is just plain bad though; Super sticky. And they do have a plastic-y taste.

I do like the tube and the applicator isn't bad.
Will repurchase, just because they're cheap and fun. =)