e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Love these!! They're shiny, nicely pigmented, and come in cute little tubes. So far I've tried Iced Latte and Malt Shake and absolutely adore them. I like my lips to look natural, with a bit of color, and both of them work perfectly. The Iced Latte is my favorite so far. On me it's kind of a brownish-nude color with a little bit of rose, and it has a pretty glossy finish. The Malt Shake is a little bit lighter on me than the Iced Latte, and not as shimmery, but it's nice all the same.
They're a bit sticky, but I think most lip glosses are, and the smell is not too unpleasant. You do have to reapply every now and again, I don't mind that at all. They're unbelievably priced at $1 each, and they are so worth it! I have $15 lip glosses in my makeup case that I hardly wear.
My only issue is I wish they would come out with some more colors....
I have already repurchased a few more shades, and wil continue to buy again and again!

on 9/30/2007 4:26:00 PM

Let's face it: this is the cheapest lip gloss out there. Now, for the quality - although I've been using it over a year, it still bugs be: how can something so cheap be so good?! Not only the colors are wonderful, application is smooth, moisturising qualities are exceptional, but it also has sun protection! And for the price, I got one in the car, one in the bathroom, one on the office table and a clear one in my daughter's backpack so that she uses it at school:) And, having braces makes it practically impossible to wake up in the morning with lips that are not dry. With this stuff, the problem is gone - one application before bed - and the lips are nice and smooth in the morning. Love it a lot!
Having all this in mind, I wasn't surprised when this lip gloss got the best product award from Paula Begoun. It is truly the best.