e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 30-35
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

I love this gloss so much. Its cheap, the colors are nice (nothing special tho) and the scent doesn't bother me. And the spf is a huge plus!
So why the low rating? The packaging sucks! I have probably purchased about 6 different tubes and they ALL have come apart at the base of the screw on top. EVERY one. So I am left with a leaky mess. I may try to trandfer these into pots but I really despise having to use my finger to put on gloss. Sigh...these were so SO close to HG status but the packaging renders them unusable. I even got the company. I would gladly pay a buck or two more for these if they didn't fall apart. Did no one else have this experience??

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I read about these glosses on MUA and I am glad I did. I purchased these at my local grocery store (went to the ELF website and used the product locator to find). I purchased Pink Kiss first- LOVED the texture- almost exact match to Channel Glossimers!!!!, hated the color (see specific review for more details). I went back to buy more since they are only a dollar and I thought why not? I bought Watermelon, Malt Shake, Goddess, and Candlelight. To my surprise, the color I thought would be least likely to work actually turned out to be the best!!! Goddess is AMAZING (see specific review for details)!!!!!!. I did not care for Malt Shake (way to warm for me, and it was flat). Watermelon was a beautiful color, but **sigh**, not for me, and Candlelight was a VERY frosty gold on me, and did NOT work with my cool, red/blue undertones. I can not wear warm colors at all. I could see Candlelight looking great on someone with warm, darker coloring. Overall, I would suggest trying these glosses. If you get the right color you will LOVE THEM! I gave the packaging a 3 due to the fact that the tube releases way too much product for one application.

One note:some people have written that the scent of these glosses is unbearable, I am one who usually CAN NOT stand to have scent in my glosses (make me nauseous), especially the fruity kind, but for some reason I find this scent to be pleasant and almost undetectable after a few minutes.

EDIT: I hardly wear these anymore b/c of the lack of staying power. Wish it lasted more than 10 minutes on me b/c I love the SPF feature and the consistency of these glosses- they feel great on.