E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own about 10 of these babies, lol! I really do like these lipglosses. I did just check the ELF website and these are on sale so I'm not sure if they're discontinuing this line or not, I hope they don't though :(.

I like that there is a wide range of shades, some of them are sheer, sparkly, creamy, pigmented. My favorites are watermelon (natural lip shade with some sparkle), juiced berry (sheer berry shade with sparkle) and some other ones that are now discontinued (booooo).

The formula is nice. It feels nice and moisturizing on the lips. It's not fantastic and these don't last all day on your lips, but they're easy to reapply on if you need to. Like the name states, these are a glossy finish.

If you are purchasing from the ELF website, I would not trust the swatches they have there. Some of the swatches are completely misleading, if possible google the color name and see if you can find a swatch online elsewhere for accuracy.

Overall I really like these lipglosses, I would recommend them if you are looking for some inexpensive lipglosses with a nice range of shades to choose from.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this in the rosy sparkly color, and it's a pretty good lipgloss. I mean, it's the basic, original stuff. Glossy, sticky, faint hint of color, no taste or smell whatsoever, goes well over lipstick, it's just pretty basic. For $1, it's a good, what-more-can-you-ask-for, lipgloss!

on 12/23/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For $1, you can't beat these. They're a nice texture, not too sticky, but not too thin or watery. Squeeze tube applicator instead of the dreaded doe-foot that gets gunked up. Most have SPF. Fruity fragrance, wide variety of fun colors. Not the best quality lip gloss on the market, but for $1 you really cannot beat these, and they easily compare with mid-range drugstore brands. I have several of these for when I travel, and I will continue to repurchase.

I like these glosses. These are cheap, available, good with a lot of color possibilities. The LE/seasonal packages are awesome with a great variety of colors in one package.

These are good for tube glosses. They are fluid, spread easily, give good color payoff, have a great variety of colors and are very inexpensive. While they aren't the most moisturizing glosses I've ever tried, they are pretty good to add to the quick-makeup repertoire. Great for what they are.

on 2/15/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

If you want a good gloss for an awesome price, I would try some of these! I have quite a few colors and they are all pretty sticky, even more so than the MAC lipglasses (hard to believe something is stickier than those!). I don't mind sticky, but some people do. They do last a long time since they are pretty sticky and are nice to layer over a lipstick. Some of the colors are sheer, but some do have a good amount of color to them!
I really like Angel, which is a clear with glitters in it. The glitters aren't too gritty which is always nice.
I would repurchase these!

I bought mine in Watermelon. How i usually put on my lip gloss when I want it to look more natural is first i pale my lips by dabbing concealer on them and then I apply my lip gloss.
Well when I applied this lip gloss it looked fantastic! My lips looked plump and shiny and oh so kissable and its not sticky at all! It feels so nice on your lips too. I'm going back to get more today! I love it!

on 4/17/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

These are just really goof quality lip glosses! Their color is AMAZING, I love "Candle Light" a lot. Its a very nice sort of bronze, shimmery color. It also is very thick and stays on for a long time. And its only a $1!

on 3/3/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For an inexpensive gloss, this is very good. Some higher end glosses are not as good as the E.L.F. brand. And on the flipside, this gloss is just as good as some of the higher end brands. Although I have spent $$$ on brands like Chanel, MAC, Dior, and YSL, I still like this one a lot. I like the thickness of it because it is not sticky like MAC. Thickness with no stick is the key that I believe a lot women desire in a good gloss. Well Ladies, for those of you who have not tried this, try it. For $1-$2, you have nothing to lose. It does have a fruity scent like grape bubblegum, but once you apply the gloss, the scent vanishes in a matter of moments. The colour pay-off is pretty good. If you like sheer and shimmery glosses, this will do this trick. And some of these shades (candlelight and goddess) will do wonders over a lipstick if you want to alter the shade or give your lips a little extra oomph :) There is mineral oil in this, but I do believe that the mineral oil, like vaseline, is what keeps the lips soft and supple -- I know some of you Ladies do not like mineral oil or vaseline. This gloss will not dry out your lips. And in our fabulous Canadian winters, this layer of protection against the cold is a good thing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got this 6 hours ago and I am already in love with it! I normally hate thicker glosses and ones that are in tubes (I prefer doe-foot) but I LOVE this. It is soo smooth and even though it is thick, it feels soo nice on my lips. I keep reapplying it because I love how it feels when I first put it on. I got it for $2.99 at a clothing store (as opposed to $1 on the ELF website) but I would gladly pay the extra $2 again. I think I will need to go get more to keep in my makeup drawers, purse, etc.

on 3/1/2011 9:16:00 PM

Will buy these again till they stop making these. The texture and consistency feels luxurious. These are better than some of my $12 glosses. The packaging is convenient as well. Just squeeze & go. & it's easy to distribute to a lip brush.

These are quite long lasting. They don't feel like they're sinking into your lips and they don't bleed.
They're basic, but an on-the-go must have.