e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I wish there was a hell yea id buy a again button. These lip glosses to me are better than all those high end glosses. This is on top with Jordana. For a dollar a piece they are glossy, pretty and stay on for a fair amount of time with drinking and talking allowed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This stuff impressed me. I heard good things about ELF & it was only $1 so I was like, okay try it. It actually works well. My lips have been dry lately & this moisturized them, while adding some color (I have it in Watermelon. Love the color!) and added a nice shine. It's also not sticky, which is why I don't use glosses too much (except Clinique's. LOVE THAT STUFF, but I lost mine, so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative, although it seems I'll have to dish the $ to get another one). The reason I took off a lippy is 'cause the smell is strong (right when I opened the package I could smell it) and it tastes HORRIBLE if you accidentally taste it. Overall, I said I wouldn't repurchase 'cause glosses last me forever & when I need to, I'll probably try/buy something else, but I would definitely recommend this. I mean, its only $1 :)

on 11/23/2009 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was a good value for being a dollar, but I would rather spend 7 on a Beauty Rush gloss from Victoria's Secret and not have to worry about reapplying every 5 minutes. But I will probably be gifting some of their $3 sets as stocking stuffers!