e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I got this lipgloss today 4 christmas, and it was a great gift. the color i got was french kiss. it was dark berry. i love it. its a little sticky. idk what the price is hawnestly it was a gift! i would sooo get it again, BTW.

on 9/3/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this lip gloss as a gift last year in clear. I'm not really a fan of lip glosses but this one I'm pretty fond of. Unlike a lot of drugstore lip glosses this on glides on smooth and doesn't leave my lips sticky. As stated previously, I don't like lip gloss but if you're a fan defiantly try it out. xx

on 2/15/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

If you want a good gloss for an awesome price, I would try some of these! I have quite a few colors and they are all pretty sticky, even more so than the MAC lipglasses (hard to believe something is stickier than those!). I don't mind sticky, but some people do. They do last a long time since they are pretty sticky and are nice to layer over a lipstick. Some of the colors are sheer, but some do have a good amount of color to them!
I really like Angel, which is a clear with glitters in it. The glitters aren't too gritty which is always nice.
I would repurchase these!

I bought mine in Watermelon. How i usually put on my lip gloss when I want it to look more natural is first i pale my lips by dabbing concealer on them and then I apply my lip gloss.
Well when I applied this lip gloss it looked fantastic! My lips looked plump and shiny and oh so kissable and its not sticky at all! It feels so nice on your lips too. I'm going back to get more today! I love it!

on 4/17/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

These are just really goof quality lip glosses! Their color is AMAZING, I love "Candle Light" a lot. Its a very nice sort of bronze, shimmery color. It also is very thick and stays on for a long time. And its only a $1!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Good lipgloss. I have it in pink kiss, and its a very pretty color. It's a little thick, but nothing horrible. Not drying at all, and its only a dollar, I'm happy with it. [:

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got this 6 hours ago and I am already in love with it! I normally hate thicker glosses and ones that are in tubes (I prefer doe-foot) but I LOVE this. It is soo smooth and even though it is thick, it feels soo nice on my lips. I keep reapplying it because I love how it feels when I first put it on. I got it for $2.99 at a clothing store (as opposed to $1 on the ELF website) but I would gladly pay the extra $2 again. I think I will need to go get more to keep in my makeup drawers, purse, etc.

on 12/27/2010 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty good lip gloss. Good staying power and a nice variety of colors. The only thing I don't like is the smell,It smells like cherry medicine.

Well... this stuff feels really nice on your lips, gives a little color and has a nice taste to it.

For 1 dollar, it is a hell of a good product (:

I have this in tropical breeze i think.

I have this in Angel, and i hate it. It's so thin, and sticky. It gets everywhere, and the glitters get stuck on my lips. It smells horrible too, but what do you expect when its only a dollar?