Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

Boots  No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Love these. Very effective for make up removal. Like the feel of them and they don't leave a bad film. I have combination skin that tends to be dry

on 11/18/2016 6:50:00 PM

Got one of these for free today from the cosmetic worker at Walgreens and its an awesome makeup remover wipe!! I've used several brands from Sephora that have all left my face feeling like it was ON FIRE and red as a tomato! This one didn't do that at all. Cleansed super well, DIDN'T FEEL STICKY OR LEAVE A FILM. Used it several hours ago & I haven't moisturized & my skin isn't screaming for it either.
Will purchase!
●No scent
● 1 wipe cleansed my entire face
● I use coconut or olive oil to break down and remove my mascara because it leaves them moisturized, so not sure how well it works for that.

To Read all 126 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/31/2016 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought so many of this product. I really love it to remove my make up but I notices that it is quite hard on the eyes and can cause wrinkles so totally not worth it.

on 2/18/2016 3:42:00 PM

THE BEST makeup remover wipes I've ever purchased. I've tried so many and every single time my skin would be red, irritated, sticky and/or usually breakout. These wipes are perfection! The packaging prevents them from drying out, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin, they don't break me out and they remove makeup well! (I do follow up with a boots micellar water to make sure everything is off.) I've recommended them to many family members/friends! Definitely HG!

on 11/12/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Love, love, love these. HG status. I have tried many different makeup removing wipes and nothing compares for my skin. These are gentle on my skin but remove makeup so well. They don't have the soapy, cloying element and they are really easy on my skin. They also close with an actual clasp, as opposed to just one of those sticky tabs that don't work after a few days. Will never stray from these.

These wipes are fantastic! I randomly picked these up after the previous wipes I was using started giving me headaches due to their extremely cloying smell. SO glad I found these. I love that they're un-scented and that they don't irritate my skin or leave a filmy residue on my face. My skin glows and feels so soft when I use them. One wipe does a great job at removing 99% of my makeup, although I don't wear a full face of makeup on a daily basis. If I have more face & eye makeup on than usual, I've found that lightly wetting them really helps with removing the heavy stuff. I will definitely be repurchasing these!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought these on sale at Ulta and while they are not entirely bad (they do soften the eye area really well and don't leave any residue), they don't remove my eye makeup well enough. Maybe the formula was changed since my packaging is white not turquoise? I will use them up but will not repurchase which is so disappointing. They seemed so right up my alley. I will stick with my Ponds facial wipes.

on 8/8/2014 10:31:00 PM

I used to love these. They came in a luxurious turquoise coloured packaging with a click open lid. What I liked about them was the fact that they were very moist (even the very first one you'd pull out) and extremely effective at removing makeup and cleansing the skin. You'd need two max. My skin would be glowing after I'd use these and sometimes I'd just wipe one of these over my face in the morning then use a moisturiser and my skin would be radiant. As well as this, when using one of those No7 vouchers you'd only pay about 3 euro for these. Too good to be true.
However, Boots have wrecked these. First off - the packaging. They replaced the gorgeous turquoise packs with a plastic white peel open lid that doesn't stay shut. Hence they dry out quickly. I think that this has had a detrimental effect on the quality of the wipes. Now the first few are dry, scratchy and rough, meaning you need to use at least four or five before you feel really 'clean.'
It's only when you get down to the centre that they start feeling more moist and dewy which makes for more effective cleansing. I'm sure Boots will argue that the wipes are the same but the packaging is different, and if that's the case, there is then a direct link between the packaging and the quality of the wipes.
I'm sure the new packaging is more economical in terms of production costs, but the result is a product which was once excellent really deteriorating. Shame.

on 8/8/2014 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Not a fan. They leave my skin very sticky and tacky. If I don't rinse my face well after using them, I break out the next morning. I have oily skin. Love the idea - I only use them when I'm too tired to do my usual routine. The container doesn't close well so they are drying out. Good for removing eye makeup. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

These aren't my regular make-up wipes, but I do really like them. Occasionally, I consider switching. I don't love the ingredients, but I get these out when I need to remove more make-up than I normally wear. It's nicely moisturizing. The scent is mild, and it leaves my skin feeling good. There's a definite texture to them, but it doesn't bother me if I do a little harder scrubbing.