MAC Studio Tech

MAC Studio Tech
image 1image 2image 3

3.5

WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIOCTANOATE; CYCLOMETHICONE; ISOHEXADECANE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE; MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA); GLYCERIN; SILICA; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; ISONONYL ISONONANOATE; TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN; EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX; BEESWAX (CERA ALBA); TOCOPHEROL; SQUALANE; LECITHIN ASCORBYL PALMITATE; POTASSIUM SORBATE; PROPYLENE CARBONATE; POLYETHYLENE; DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER; TRIISOSTEARIN; STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE; PEG-5 SOYA STEROL; SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE; POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE; SODIUM CHLORIDE; HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL; CITRIC ACID; HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL; MICA; TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891); IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289); CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288); ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) (11/2008)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this in NC45 and its the perfect shade for my skin tone. It applies nicely but you do have to make sure you blend it well with your fingers or sponge so that it doesn't look streaky which can happen a lot with this type of texture. This is a nice foundation but I don't feel as if its something to rant and rave about. My drugstore foundations do better than this one in my opinion. But hey it is MAC and you know how us makeup lovers love us some MAC.

on 4/5/2016 1:41:00 PM

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS I HAVE DRY SKIN BUT LOVE FULL MATTE COVERAGE THIS IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD

To Read all 895 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Mac Studio Tech came out with darker colors! The NW58 is absolutely AMAZING for contouring! Its creamy and spreads easy without a build up. As long as you blend the right way you won't get a muddy look.

on 2/26/2016 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favorite foundations. The coverage is AMAZING. Your skin will look flawless using this foundation. I apply it with a damp beauty blender but I've used a brush as well and it works okay. Definitely do not use the sponge it comes with. I would say this works on any skin type. It works for me in summer when I'm more oily and winter when I'm a little dry. It lasts all day on my skin with out reapplying. My only gripe is that the packaging is terrible. It runs out really fast (as all MAC foundations in this container do) but I would buy again because it is so good.

on 7/2/2015 8:52:00 AM

Just switched to this product (NC42) after using Jane Iredale's BB cream and couldn't have made a better decision. It goes on smooth with a brush and feels light. Coverage lasts all day and feels smooth. I set it with the MAC pressed powder. Only down side is that it can be streaky but I will try blending better. I have acne prone skin but no issues yet. I've only been wearing it for a week so we will see.

on 11/8/2014 2:44:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. It gives great coverage. I use an airbrush foundation blush to apply it. Only problem is that it can look streaky if you don't gently go over it with ur fingers or a beauty blender after ur finished. I have dark circles and acne scars but this covers them perfectly. Would highly recommend it for someone looking for coverage!

on 7/4/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination oily skin and this foundation just glides on like silk. I know it's aimed at dry skin people but I love it. I'm of asian persuasion and shade nc42 it's lasted me a good while and the shade matches me perfectly. It's quick and easy to use and I would highly recommend this fabulous product.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this foundation looking for something with an "airbrushed" type finish for when I go out. Although the shade matched me perfectly and gave me the finish that I like by using a duo fibre brush, I started getting breakouts on my cheeks. My skin was 100% clear before using this product, and I had never had pimples or clogged pores on my cheeks. My skin is not acne prone and because of this, I will not buy this product again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I was at the MAC store recently,because I had ran out of blush and needed to pick up a new one.I noticed the studio tech foundation section,and I decided to give it a try.This is a full coverage foundation that can feel cakey and heavy if not applied with a light hand.I use the skunk brush (145) to apply.It gives a flawless even finish when applied with a brush.I highly recommend,and would purchase again.

This foundation can be very heavy, I use NW23 and I'm naturally quite tanned, however this foundation is quite orange, and I found it didn't rub in too well. It's expensive, and I don't think I would buy again.