Pure Vitamin E Oil (all brands)

Pure Vitamin E Oil (all brands)
Pure Vitamin E Oil (all brands)Pure Vitamin E Oil (all brands)Pure Vitamin E Oil (all brands)Pure Vitamin E Oil (all brands)Pure Vitamin E Oil (all brands)

4.3

Pure Vitamin E

on 10/10/2018 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I always have a stash of cheap Vitamin E capsules on hand for internal use and EXTERNAL use on scars, scabs, under my eyes or as a preservative when I formulate essential oil based products (bath oil, body balm, etc.)

Gotta have Vitamin E in your beauty arsenal.

l'amour l'amour l'amour ce produit .. mon corps a besoin de # strong # produit comme ça 😍😍❀❀❀❀ j'espère l'obtenir de plus en plus dans près de feuture 😍😍😍
Quand je l'ai .Je vais l'embrasser tous les jours

on 7/28/2018 5:24:00 AM

This saved my skin which with age gets more dehydrated that no moisturiser was making a difference. After cleansing and toning I mix pure vitamin e oil with my hyaluronic serum and massage into my face including under my eyes. I then leave for at least 20 minutes to sink in before applying my moisturiser and makeup, I use this as part of my evening skin routine too but apply a thick moisturiser straight away after applying vit e oil. This leaves my skin hydrated, smooth and nourished, fine lines have faded as most of these are caused by skin being dehydrated. Such a cheap and effective product to add to your skincare πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

on 1/16/2018 7:44:00 PM

It doesn't absorb as well on my face, and tends to make me break out a bit. However, I put it on my cracked heels and rough spots on my feet, then put on thick socks before I go to bed. My feet are looking sooooo much better!
( I use Jojoba on my face, and love it!)

on 11/11/2017 5:10:00 PM

I use it as a eyecream at night! For me there is no better eye cream than vitamin e oil. Its so hydrating and nourishing and fine line dissapear!!!

on 11/21/2016 3:51:00 PM

I have combination acne prone skin. I've used Jojoba, Rosehip Seed Oil, Hemp Seed oil but Vitamin E oil is the only oil that can both calm my skin and feels smooth and moisturized the morning after. Be sure to buy Vitamin E oil that says d-alpha tocopherol NOT dl-alpha tocopherol or tocopherol acetate as these are the synthetic ones. I buy the one from Now Foods 23,000 IU non-gmo from iHerb.com.

on 10/31/2016 11:12:00 PM

BE CAREFUL! There are different types of Vitamin e oils. Some "stronger" than others or diluted with pore clogging oils. Anyway I use about 4-5 drops morning and night on my face and lips. I helps dryness and soaks in quickly. It helps the healing blemishes and scars fade faster.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to use on cuticles and try on some scars, but I found an even better use. I have rosacea, and there are patches of skin on either side of my nose that are dry and flaky no matter what I do. They are also especially prone to irritation, so any exfoliation with a baby wash cloth has to be super gentle, and is never enough to get rid of the flaky skin there. I've tried all sorts of moisturizers with no luck either.

Those patches also happen to be very red, and such a pain to cover up, because makeup would just accentuate the flakes. On a complete whim, I dabbed a very small amount of pure vitamin E oil on them after washing my face. When I went to put on makeup, I figured it would probably slide right off, but alas, it went on super smoothly, stayed put, and with *no flakes*!

I'm thrilled with this! I really should have done a patch test (see below), but I lucked out with this one. No irritation or breakouts (though I'd never put all over my otherwise oily face), just soft, smooth cheeks for once. Hooray!

on 4/6/2016 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found out I am ALLERGIC to VItamin E!

I have tested several brands, of different levels of vitamin E, but sadly they've all left me with large red bumps on my face, as if my face met with several hungry mosquitoes. What's worse is that I can't even use it on other parts of my body as I get the same reaction.

It's such a shame too because I had such high hopes of healing my acne and other scars. Vitamin E is a big NO on my skin. :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My only experience with vitamin E oil was with the sole purpose of fading a red scar above my upper lip 20 years ago. I had vitamins E capsules and literally punctured a hole in the capsule and applied to the scar daily and it healed up completely, no trace whatsoever of redness. I don't know that you need to buy a fancy oil, depending on your needs, but the capsule form is good for small amounts and quite sanitary too. I've read you can use these for dark circles under the eyes so I may try that next as part of my night time routine. Probably more effective than any eye cream too...