3.4

water - shea butter - cetearyl alcohol - hydrogenated polyisobutene - phenyl trimethicone - dipropylene glycol - polyglyceryl-3 beeswax- polybutene - sucrose- cetyl esters - polymethyl methacrylate - isostearyl neopentanoate - glycerin - glyceryl stearate - cetearyl glucoside - butylene glycol - tocopheryl acetate - euphrasia extract - wheat germ extract - barley extract - st. paul's wort extract - peg-100 stearate - coleus barbatus extract - birch extract - polysilicone-11 - methyl glucose sesquistearate- green tea leaf extract -sage leaf - glyceryl polymethacrylate - yeast extract - gentian root extract - stearic acid - milk protein - lysine - acetyl glucosamine - palmitoyl oligopeptide - guanidine carbonate - squalane - glycosaminoglycans - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - cholesterol - caffeine - peg-8 - phytosphingosine - arginine - acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer - aminomethyl propanol - glycine - dimethicone - ascorbic acid - isomerized linoleic acid - linoleic acid - sodium hyaluronate - 1,2 hexanediol - maltodextrin - decarboxy carnosine hcl - potassium sulfate - caprylyl glycol - disodium edta - sodium dehydroacetate - phenoxyethanol - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

I like the all about eyes rich, its very moisturizing. doesn't irritate. feels good going on.

I have a jar of the all about eyes that I use sometimes in warmer weather.

on 1/25/2017 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I'm all about eye cream. I started using eye cream when I was about 30, and 9 years later :) I am so glad I did. I used the regular version for years and a few years ago switched to the "Rich' version. I LOVE this. It is very rich but absorbs well and does not irritate my eyes (although it does irritate my mom's eyes). I use it morning and night. It works well under makeup and soothes my skin around my eyes when they feel dry. It doesn't claim to plump, remove fine lines, fix dark circles, or work miracles. It's simply a lovely and very effective moisturuzer for the delicate skin around your eyes. I use it all over my eye area, lids, under eyes, outer corners, and orbital bone area. HG!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

What I like about it: It feels really good and REALLY helps dark circles. I don't know if it helps the appearance of fine lines but my Dermadoctor wrinkle revenge helps with that so I will use it in conjunction. I really like the texture too.
What I don't like I don't like that Clinique isn't cruelty free. Also, I dislike the high price but that's for eye creams in general. I also wish it did more to plump fine lines.
Overall: If Clinique suddenly went cruelty-free, I would buy this. I got this as a gift. I really like how it helps dark circles. Clinique, please be kinder to animals!

on 11/28/2016 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It did nothing for my eyes; it was like I was wearing no eye cream at all.

on 11/20/2016 4:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a lovely eye cream that I like to use at night, but unfortunately, it has jar packaging. It is very moisturising, sinks in pretty fast (but might be too rich to use under makeup) and doesn't cause milia. An eye cream can't remove wrinkles, but it can moisturise the eye area so that the wrinkles become less visible, which is what this cream does. If it came in a tube, I'd repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There are no miracles in terms of any skin creams. I,for one, do not choose to use my money for any nip or tuck that could potentially go wrong. So, the best thing that I can do for my skin is to cleanse and moisturize. SInce I have been on the dry side my whole life, I need serious moisture. The under eye area is very delicate and if you have allergies, watery eyes will affect the under eye area. This cream is very emollient and does a good job. It is long lasting without having a hefty price tag. That is the way it is for all Clinique products. They are exceptional values with affordable price tags.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't need, or expect, an eye cream to do anything more than moisturize my under-eye skin without causing a reaction. All About Eyes has always delivered for me, and, now that I am in my 40's and a bit dryer overall, "Rich" gives the same results of the original. I have to (lightly) apply powder under my eyes to keep my mascara from smudging, and AAE Rich keeps the powder from accentuating dry lines. It doesn't cause a reaction or milia, which almost all other eye creams do, for me (*coughELAdvanced NightRepaircough*). Yes, it is expensive to but the full-sized product at retail price, but, uh... that's what Ebay is for. I just stock up on GWP sizes!

on 4/24/2016 11:17:00 PM

Please don't expect any miracles from your eye creams. It's simply unrealistic to believe every single claim, because even if they did happen to their sample size, it most likely won't work out for everyone the same way. This eye cream is very basic. You put it on, and it moisturises your eye area. It absorbs instantly and it plumps up my fine lines just fine. It goes very well under makeup, and my concealer does not crease from this. This is exactly what I was looking for when I bought this, so I am happy and I give it five stars. I actually use this in conjunction with a serum, and in all honesty, THAT is the product that works 'miracles.' Still, everybody needs a basic moisturiser, and this is perfect for that purpose.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eye cream is very rich, and a little goes a long way. It does a great job at moisturizing my under eye area. It's a great daytime eye cream for under concealer, but aside from that it doesn't do too much else. I didn't see any improvement with puffiness or dark circles or fine lines or anything. I think for the money ($32 for 0.5 oz), there are much better eye creams out there. Not to mention, I'm not a big fan of the jar! I do like that it is fragrance free and doesn't irritate my eyes, but this really doesn't do anything special for me. I'll use it up, but I probably wouldn't repurchase this.

on 1/19/2016 10:26:00 AM

It's a great and easily absorbed moisturiser. Ideal as a primer for concealer and other makeup products. That's it!
My lines are still the same and the dark shadow around my eyes is as dark as before.
It's an ordinary overpriced cream, which I will not buy again.