3.4

water - shea butter - cetearyl alcohol - hydrogenated polyisobutene - phenyl trimethicone - dipropylene glycol - polyglyceryl-3 beeswax- polybutene - sucrose- cetyl esters - polymethyl methacrylate - isostearyl neopentanoate - glycerin - glyceryl stearate - cetearyl glucoside - butylene glycol - tocopheryl acetate - euphrasia extract - wheat germ extract - barley extract - st. paul's wort extract - peg-100 stearate - coleus barbatus extract - birch extract - polysilicone-11 - methyl glucose sesquistearate- green tea leaf extract -sage leaf - glyceryl polymethacrylate - yeast extract - gentian root extract - stearic acid - milk protein - lysine - acetyl glucosamine - palmitoyl oligopeptide - guanidine carbonate - squalane - glycosaminoglycans - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - cholesterol - caffeine - peg-8 - phytosphingosine - arginine - acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer - aminomethyl propanol - glycine - dimethicone - ascorbic acid - isomerized linoleic acid - linoleic acid - sodium hyaluronate - 1,2 hexanediol - maltodextrin - decarboxy carnosine hcl - potassium sulfate - caprylyl glycol - disodium edta - sodium dehydroacetate - phenoxyethanol - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I made an expensive mistake. But luckily, I got my $54 back.

Awhile ago I tried a "sensitive" skin cleanser from Clinique, and was severely disappointed. I swore off the whole brand. A good friend of mine (who has AMAZING eyes at 50 years old) talked me into this cream one day, she has used the regular version for years and loves the Rich version.

ONE NIGHT and ONE APPLICATION was all it took to know that this stuff is toxic. Not to mention useless, it's in a tub. A tub for peptides Clinique? $54 for a useless product?

Anyway, back to my unfortunate story. It burned, and it literally burned my under eyes. On the way back to the store to return it, my skin was visibly burned. I got my money back and will NEVER purchase another skin care product from Clinique again. Strike two, and you are out. My eyes are nothing to play with.

On a good note, the Super Balanced Silk Foundation in 02-Silk Shell really works for me, and calmed the irritation the eye cream caused. I love that, and will repurchase. My advice, stay away from the skin care!

on 10/9/2017 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's a good product, it absorbs well into dry skin without making it puffy, but applying twice a day daily I went through it quickly and it's not cheap. I'm 57 and don't have a lot of lines yet, but the skin around my eyes is starting to lose elasticity. This product didn't do much for that, and there are cheaper alternatives for moisture.

on 10/5/2017 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I usually have dry skin around my eyes especially after cleansing my face. I use this at night before going to bed and it works great as it moisturises the skin around my eye. What I like about it as well is I feel that it really gets rid of the puffy eyes!!! I really have zero puffy eyes when I wake up after using this. I do have extremely dark circles which I think is too severe for this product to save. But overall it is great for puffiness and moisture I'd say! Didn't expect myself to like it that much as I was only looking for an eye cream to moisturise the skin around my eyes.

on 9/24/2017 10:03:00 PM

Decided to try this after noticing my eye area becoming dry and reading great reviews about it. This is definitely not a product for people who have sensitive skin. This product was not moisturizing what so ever and left my skin feeling stingy, dry and red. $40 in the trash. :( I've since started using pure rosehip seed oil on my eyes and it was the best decision I could've made!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ive finished my first tub of Clinique Eye Cream. One tub took me around 5-6 months using it morning and nigh.

Pros: Moisturizing. Good for super dry skin. Doesnt break out on me. A little goes along the way. Keeps my eyes area moist and soft the whole day.

Cons: Does nothing on my dark circles and fine lines.

Note: Im still contemplating on buying the 2nd tub as it does nothing more than moisturizing which I think I can find a similar substitute at cheaper price.

on 6/22/2017 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have combo skin but my eye area is quite dry. I like a heavier eye cream especially for at night. I am also very prone to milia so I have to be careful. This is a great eye cream, it feels very luxurious, my eye area feels extremely hydrated after using even the smallest amount of this. I don't notice but of a scent which is good, no bad reactions of any kind and my eye area certainly seems more hydrated and therefore looks less crepey. Downside is the jar packaging which I know isn't great for keeping the ingredients stable, I took a lippie off for that, otherwise it would get a perfect score. I will say that they may have been forced to use a jar since this is an extremely thick product it might not dispense that well in a pump or tube. Will repurchase.

on 6/12/2017 4:01:00 AM

I have no dark circles, but a lot of wrinkles for my age -I was a heavy smoker until five years ago, which wreaked havoc on my good skin genes :( This cream is my staple for eye care as it moisturises very efficiently and lasts all day, even under make-up and concealer. It does not leave you dry at some point in the day, which most creams seem to do. Very reliableas I said and very rich, as the name suggests, but not oily. So you get a good cushion of moisture under your eyes but no oily/dirty feel. Very reliable under make-up, works excellently under all formulas I've tried mostly MAC and Dior. I would recommend this for ages 30 and over, well into very mature skins, as my mother (aged 70) loves this as well. Highly recommended, a very good cream.

I like the all about eyes rich, its very moisturizing. doesn't irritate. feels good going on.

I have a jar of the all about eyes that I use sometimes in warmer weather.

on 1/25/2017 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I'm all about eye cream. I started using eye cream when I was about 30, and 9 years later :) I am so glad I did. I used the regular version for years and a few years ago switched to the "Rich' version. I LOVE this. It is very rich but absorbs well and does not irritate my eyes (although it does irritate my mom's eyes). I use it morning and night. It works well under makeup and soothes my skin around my eyes when they feel dry. It doesn't claim to plump, remove fine lines, fix dark circles, or work miracles. It's simply a lovely and very effective moisturuzer for the delicate skin around your eyes. I use it all over my eye area, lids, under eyes, outer corners, and orbital bone area. HG!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

What I like about it: It feels really good and REALLY helps dark circles. I don't know if it helps the appearance of fine lines but my Dermadoctor wrinkle revenge helps with that so I will use it in conjunction. I really like the texture too.
What I don't like I don't like that Clinique isn't cruelty free. Also, I dislike the high price but that's for eye creams in general. I also wish it did more to plump fine lines.
Overall: If Clinique suddenly went cruelty-free, I would buy this. I got this as a gift. I really like how it helps dark circles. Clinique, please be kinder to animals!