Everyday Minerals Balancing Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 6/5/2007 1:13:00 PM

*This review is for the new 'TINTED' Balancing Powder.

I was torn between purchasing the new Tinted Balancing Powder or the new Tinted Silk Dust, so I bought the Tinted Balancing Powder instead and LOVE it! The color it very neutral- (which is what I was looking for... no pink tones to it at all)- and it is really good at keeping my oily summer skin at bay. Plus, it doesn't change the color of my foundation! Great product and would purchase again!

on 3/12/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of EM - and I was excited when I saw the Balancing Powder for oilier skin. I was disappointed when I received it. First - it is way too white, even for me, and I'm ghostly pale. I also did not like the texture, kind of gritty. The first couple of times I used it, I kept wondering why the hair around my face felt so gross, then I realized that while applying the powder with my brush, it had gotten into my hair. Can't really describe the feeling, but it was sticky and dry at the same time.

I also didn't notice that it controlled oil better than the other finishing powder. I just tried the Silk Powder for the first time and will stick with that.