LUSH Candy Fluff

4.1

I thought this would end up smelling like Rock Star, which is my favourite Lush soap. It doesn't, but that's alright. I always get people commenting on how nice I smell then I wear this. My only problem with it is that I get a weird burnt smell when I first spray it on my skin, although that goes away after a while. Not sure if anyone else has the same thing happen to them, but it doesn't dramatically impair its scent.

I really like this its sweet but not too sweet and its not powdery.Its irrestible the lasting power is fair.I just love this scent over the Candy Fluff powder.Its hard to find but if you can get its so worth the effort and the money.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love Candy Fluff powder and MMM bath melt, so I thought I would love the fragrance. It's ok. It's sweet and bubblegum scented. But it seems to have lost some of the subtly of the powder and melt. I cannot get myself to use it on my body, though sometimes I like the scent sprayed on my pillows.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Such an amazing sillage as all LUSH perfumes. It's sad this is only a limited fragrance & sooo hard to find. I recently got my own big bottle. This reminds a lot of LUSH "Snow Fairy", but the scent is much more rounded, made to perfection & feels more expensive than SNOW FAIRY. But still if you love that fragrance, and ultra-pink candy floss, you will love it - like I do!

was hoping for something like pink sugar, but this is just nauseating! i don't even want to smell it long enough to figure out what it is i don't like about it. back to the store it goes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh my, my, my!

I so love LUSH's Candy Fluff scent! I am a sucker for those sweet scents and this one is no different. It reminds me of cotton candy (and Snow Fairy, for that matter).
And it turns the water a gorgeous pink shade.

It's a great spring/summer scent, as it lingers so well that I rarely bother with a perfume or body splash.

i bought this on ebay for 40 dollars (including shipping). thanks to the current economic crisis, prices have gone waaaaaaay down. a few months ago, this was going for 90 bucks or more.

when i first sprayed this on my arm, i was horrified and uber disappointed. it smelled really chemically (like some batches of rockstar people say smells like urinal cakes) and only vaguely reminiscent of the fruity cotton candy scent of the Candy Fluff powder. i was too lazy to wash it off, and thank goodness i didn't because after a little while, the scent calmed down substantially and in the dry down smells identical to the powder. the staying power is fantastic; i've been wearing it for at least six hours and it's still going strong! i am now very glad i purchased this!

the bottle isn't anything super exciting, but it is very vintage looking. it reminds me of things you'd see on a lady's vanity in the 50's - classy and simple.

bottom line - if you like sugary, fruity, candy-like scents then this is for you. if you don't, then you should most certainly stay away from this fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smells EXACTLY like the powder. It's dead on sweet and fluffy. Layer layer layer this scent.

Like another poster here, at first, I was really disappointed. I was smelling in on my arm, thinking it was a teenager type candy scent. Then it morphed and it was pleasant, fresh, yummy goodness. A mix of green and sweet. It had a nice appeal and my daughter and I both love it, so both generations covered. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mmmmn candy. I love this fragrance! I'm usually the type that goes au natural when it comes to fragrances, but after falling in love with LUSH's Candy Fluff powder, I had to get my hands on the fragrance. Unfortunately, it seems to be a limited edition product and this costs 90+ on ebay, so I opt for the imitation version, which by reading these reviews and also comparing it to my Candy Fluff powder, this imitation seems to be a perfect match to the real Candy Fluff fragrance. It smells like Candy Fluff powder with less "fluff" and more "sweet".

Popular Fragrances