Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Tint - Carmellina

No Image

Octyldodecanol, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcristallina Wax, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexyldecanol, Candelilla Wax, Talc, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, D

on 5/2/2009 10:10:00 PM

I love this color, on me it goes best when i do a bronzer/apricot cheek and usually paired with a very dark eye since it's such a good pale cream brown compliment to a dark eye. It's just creamy enough to feel good on the lip. I don't experience drying and it doesn't have horrid staying power expecially for the light semi glossy consistency. I am worried about why I'm having a hard time finding it online...

in my top 3 lipsticks of all time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is gorgeous! It's caramel- a creamy caramel brown that really compliments my skintone. Too bad they are sold out all over NSW :-( I love Kevyn Aucoin l/s!

on 12/8/2006 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was disappointing. I expected this to be more of a sheer peach. It's actually a pale brown sort of colour that looks horrid on me. I was disappointed with the packaging too. It kind of slides to close to the lipstick tube which sort of scratches the lipstick itself. I would not have expected this from Kevin Aucoin.

I dont think this has a lot of staying power either. Very disappointing!

Popular Lipsticks