Fancl Washing Powder Light

No Image

3.8

on 5/5/2012 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My mum bought me the Fancl Trial Kit and I much like it. Anyway, the product is not that cheap and with the price(my opinion), I think I can buy a cleanser which has the same quality but at a cheaper price. It moisturise my skin well and free of frangrances which is very important for my sensitive skin. It is very light and foaming, great on me. My skin felt less oily when I used it on that day. The reason I would buy this product again is because I like the texture and it works great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lately I've been in a washing powder phase, so I was excited to try to this out after DHC's Washing Powder left me disappointed. Though it did thoroughly cleanse and seemed to leave my skin brighter, it stripped my face of too much oil, no matter how little of it I used. In the end, despite the novelty of the powder-to-foam formula and simple and convenient packaging, it just didn't work for me.

on 1/23/2009 6:37:00 PM

I thought it's going to work great. Yes, it does made your skin appear whiter after a few uses, however, don't depend on it for makeup removal, you can tell if you put eyeliner, and foundation on your hands and wash them with this. I have one zit every week using this, I am still looking for my HG cleanser while trying to finish this.

on 11/29/2008 10:12:00 PM

I love this cleanser, cleans more efficiently than my shiseido white lucent foaming wash while it's less drying. it foams up nicely and it gave this milky feeling. My face is smoother and brighter after each use, I can see my zits scar cure quickly, yaeh! however, I bought a brand new bottle for 17.95 at fancl.com, but it's only 5/8 full~! and the amount of powder is hard to control.

on 5/15/2008 10:26:00 PM

Cleanses really well-
I use cleansing oil,then washing gel and last this once a day.

It lightens the skin from spots and dullness IMO,
and makes face packs,essences and creams more effective.

It was a little drying when I was on Accutane...but then I just wanted
to smear frying oil on my face to combat the dryness:-D

on 12/8/2006 2:12:00 AM

For more refreshing finish

New FANCL Facial Washing Powder has a unique Perfect Cleansing Sensor effect with Amino Acid to remove dirt and sebum without removing precious moisture from your skin.

Suitable for all skin types, it is also selectively eliminates factors which lead to skin problems such as old protein which causes dullness and aging skin, and keratin plug that leads to acne with outstanding washing ability as well as leaving skin smooth and soft.

*Free of preservatives, sterilizers, petroleum surfactants, fragrances, mineral oil, and mildly acidic

This is similar to the original Washing Powder, but washes off cleaner. It's ideal for oily/combo type skin. I'm actually beginning to prefer this new version. It is easier to wash off. My only small peeve is that it does not produce the same amount of foam as the original one. It still is pretty foamy, just not as much.