Jergens Original Scent Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Jergens Original Scent Lotion
Original Scent Lotion

WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, LANOLIN OIL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN

on 7/18/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this lotion. It makes my skin feel so soft and it doesn't wear off after a few hours, it lasts all day. It's easy and fast to rub in and doesn't leave me feeling all greasy.

the packaging is a huge oval-like bottle, and easy to see over all the other miscellaneous things I have on my dresser. I can't say the packaging makes it easy to get the last bit out of the bottle, which does bug me because it's a hassle trying to get out the last bit, but it is cute while there is a lot of product in there.

I would buy this over and over again. It's a bit more pricey than Vaseline lotion, but I'll spend the extra dollar or two for this. I've found Vaseline lotion makes me feel a bit greasy, which I hate, especially if I'm putting on long pants after moisturizing my legs. I don't find this product to be greasy at all, in fact, it's the perfect moisturizer.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

In the spring/summer I stick with St. Ives lotions, but in the winter I'm all about Jergens. It's creamy, smells nice and has a good, thick consistency. It sinks into my skin effortlessly and doesn't leave any sort of sticky feeling. It makes my skin softer and it may be my imagination, but various scars on my body that I've had for years look like they're fading ever since I've began using it. That, however, could be from anything.

I will say that there is one thing to be cautious about: be careful if you want to use this on your face instead of a facial moisturizer, because it may not play well with other cleansers/toners you use. I applied a little bit to my cheeks and forehead to rub in out of curiosity one night after a shower and underneath my eyes, my cheeks, my eyebrow area and chin started to burn. I had to wash it off asap. I usually don't use regular lotions on my face anyway so chances are it won't happen to you, but use caution regardless. Overall, at least for my body, this lotion is amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This is staple in my house even if we're not using it everyday. I love the smell it reminds me of when I was younger. I have oily skin so this is very light and refreshing. The smell lingers for a while too which I love :)