Jergens Original Scent Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Jergens Original Scent Lotion
Original Scent Lotion

4.4

WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, LANOLIN OIL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN

on 7/3/2016 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this body lotion. The scent of cherry almond is to die for. I have repurchased this over and over. It soaks in my dry skin and the scent lasts on me. No migraine inducer either....

Broke out in rash.. Dr determined it was the sodium hydroxide in the formula. Same stuff that is in drain cleaner. As much as I like the scent and feel of it. I can not use it. Please beware. May be harmful

Reminds me of my mom using this when I was little, so a nostalgic smell for me. Average as a moisturizer, not too light not too heavy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Love this! Kept my skin so smooth all winter long and I love the cherry/almond scent. Fairly inexpensive and easy to find at any store. I will repurchase this again....in fact, I have. A great body lotion for dry skin!

on 11/23/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite hand lotion, after getting fed up with those that a) leave my hands soft and "silky" but don't actually moisturize all that well, so I have to reapply a half hour later, or b) leave a greasy, shiny residue that takes forever to rub away or air dry. I tried my mom's Jergens classic lotion and it absolutely fits the bill - absorbs quickly, but leaves my hands noticeably moisturized for hours. My only problem with this product is the scent. Yes, that classic Jergens cherry-almond thing....aggh. If you love maraschino cherries or amaretto liqueur, you'll probably love the smell of this stuff, but I find it cloying and overpowering. It dominates every other scent within a 5-foot radius of my body! Still, the quality of the lotion itself is worth a repurchase. (Maybe there's an unscented version?)

I'm not sure about the price on this, to be honest. My mum buys it for me. However, I am absolutely sure that it's my favourite lotion to date. I use it on my face as well as the rest of my body, and it doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation at all. Add this to the fact that it smells incredible, and I'm pretty sure that this is the best lotion I've ever used. It's worth a try :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My mom loves the scent of this lotion. When I was younger I wasn't impressed by the scent. However, now I really like it. It's fresh and unique-- I can't really find words to accurately describe it. It does not smell like gag-inducing sweet maraschino cherries like one might think. It's a little sweet, but not overwhelmingly so and the almond scent adds a little... depth or something. It's not a greasy lotion, which is a plus in my books. I like lotions that absorb into and moisturize my skin rather than everything I touch. In my opinion it doesn't moisturize as well as Vaseline's Intensive Rescue, but it does it's job and is still a great buy.

on 3/16/2009 9:58:00 AM

After using Avon's body/hand creams for a few years and being mildly dissatisfied with them, I found Jergens at my local Target in a special buy two pack and reduced. I bought several bottles (probably enought to last me for years) and by far Jergens beats Avon by a mile. It is light, sinks in quickly and leaves no tackiness. My son loves the ultra healing and I love the cherry almond. This will become a staple for us again.

on 1/27/2009 10:36:00 PM

I love this lotion! It smells great, sinks right in, and is readily available at almost any drugstore. It leaves my skin looking healthy, pretty and moisterized. There is absolutely no stickiness. I also love how "fresh" I feel after using it, which is unusual for a fruity-type scent. My only gripe is the pump bottle; there is always a good bit of lotion left that you end up having to awkwardly shake out. However, that is an issue with most pump bottles. A great basic lotion!

I use the generic cherry almond lotion and like the lotion but not the scent. I'll go back to the original scent. That was fresh and clean smelling. Good lotion though.

Popular Lotions / Creams