Jergens Original Scent Lotion

Original Scent Lotion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, LANOLIN OIL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of Jergens lotions, especially this one because of the scent!! Moisturizes my skin without making it feel greasy or thick. I like to use this product during day and night. Definitely would repurchase :)

on 11/23/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite hand lotion, after getting fed up with those that a) leave my hands soft and "silky" but don't actually moisturize all that well, so I have to reapply a half hour later, or b) leave a greasy, shiny residue that takes forever to rub away or air dry. I tried my mom's Jergens classic lotion and it absolutely fits the bill - absorbs quickly, but leaves my hands noticeably moisturized for hours. My only problem with this product is the scent. Yes, that classic Jergens cherry-almond thing....aggh. If you love maraschino cherries or amaretto liqueur, you'll probably love the smell of this stuff, but I find it cloying and overpowering. It dominates every other scent within a 5-foot radius of my body! Still, the quality of the lotion itself is worth a repurchase. (Maybe there's an unscented version?)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great lotion--nice and thick, very moisturizing but sinks in really fast and leaves my dry, gross winter hands soft and smooth. I like the scent but I'm not totally sold on it so one lippie off for that, but this is still a fantastic, basic lotion. I bought the small tube for my purse and a little goes a long way so it's lasting forever! Love.

on 10/28/2006 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I've loved this since my mother used it when I was a child. I remember I would bring bottles of it to my teachers in elementary school, instead of apples, and they always got a kick out of it. I'm still in love with the scent. It's the primary reason I still buy it, for that nostalgic feeling, but it's a good lotion even without the scent.

on 10/25/2006 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the cherry-almond scented moisturizer that is absolutely wonderful to use! I love the scent of this and it does a fine job of absorbing into the skin and keeping it soft. I bought a small size squeeze tube of this from the travel-size bin aisle at a local Walmart or X-pect Discount (can't remember which one) for less than a buck. I use it on my hands and it works great...I keep smelling my hands after applying it as the scent is special and fun!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This lotion is my favorite. The smell takes me back to Elem. school where I had a teacher that used this lotion. I love the cherry almond smell. Always have this on hand. I tend to use it more in the winter months since the smell is a bit strong.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

YUM! A great moisturizer for the price... a little more water based, and more for normal skin or slightly dry skin, but the smell is AWESOME. If you love Cherry Almond smells like I do, you will adore this stuff. I like to use it on my legs, and in the summer when you wear shorts or skirts-- your legs will be silky AND smell like heaven. The pump applicator is really convenient, and it's simple and pretty enough of a bottle to look fine sitting anywhere in your house.

on 3/8/2005 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have always used jergens and have been trying to find other lotions to compare it to. I find that I always come back to jergens because of its pleasant texture and scent. I don't feel like I need to reapply as much lotion as I usually do w/ other products.

on 2/27/2003 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Lovely, cherry-almond scent. So pretty, moisturizing, rich texture and a great price. It's an old faithful product. Always go back to it and wonder why you ever left it! :-) I can even use it on my face with no problems, and I put it in my hair also! Multipurpose product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This scent is a good knockoff of Caswell Massey's Almond & Cold cream products. I think this lotion smells very nice. This is a good basic lotion to have around or in your purse.

Popular Lotions / Creams