Jergens Original Scent Lotion

Original Scent Lotion

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, LANOLIN OIL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have this in my purse from time as a hand lotion. I like the smell, it's not overpowering at all. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. I have and will definitely buy the trial size for my purse again, and maybe I'll try it on my body someday.

Within minutes of applying lotion to your skin, it becomes so soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of those timeless products. Like Dove soap!
I love this scent. I wish it were a candle. Cherry-Almond!!! Yum

on 5/13/2010 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am absolutely in love with this lotion! It smells sooo good! it reminds me of when I was little and was at my grandmas house while she was baking! I will always buy this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love the scent of anything almond and was hoping that Jergens Original Scent Lotion would provide it. However, as soon as I applied this lotion, it started to smell pretty strongly like baby powder. The formula sinks in pretty quickly, but applying the lotion didn't make a noticeable difference to my moderately dry skin. I'm not terribly disappointed but I definitely won't be buying this again.

on 3/27/2010 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love the packaging, the green with the white. Love love the scent, and it moisturizes perfectly fine. a staple by every means. i've tried all the lotions i've heard of people loving. (olay, nivea, lush, gold bond, etc) this is the best. it always will be.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This is staple in my house even if we're not using it everyday. I love the smell it reminds me of when I was younger. I have oily skin so this is very light and refreshing. The smell lingers for a while too which I love :)

on 3/29/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The thing I love most about this is the cherry almond scent. It reminds me of my childhood:) It is a pretty good moisturizer, not too greasy. I think there are definitely better moisturizers out there, but this is clean, light and perfect for summertime when you don't want something heavy. Very refreshing.

This is a great, basic, cheap drugstore lotion. I love the scent - it reminds me of my childhood.

on 12/10/2007 9:58:00 PM

i wanted to love this so, so much - and in fact i am already a huge fan of the cherry almond hand soap. unfortunately, while this smells heavenly in the bottle, once my skin absorbed it, it turned to a yucky, powdery, old lady smell. i'm so bummed!