MAC Fleshpot

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted this shade so much after seeing pictures of it and suddenly wanting to duplicate the look. I bought a bunch of dupes first and tried on all of MAC's lightest nudes and ended up having to get this and Blankety because I just needed the right ones. I would have only had to go back and get them anyway.

I love this look because it's a California girl, early 60s shade. I wore shades like this as a teenager. Now as I'm older It requires outlining with a slightly darker nude shade for the sculpted look. Too dark a liner ruins it, but with no liner, there's no definition. This looks best with a smoky eye, using shadow for eyeliner. I just love this whole look. It's easy to do touchups and it's easy to get different looks, using different shades of liner, or gloss on top.

This was given to me by the MUA as sample. I know, i know, I`m lucky :) She cut the tester and placed into a container. Nice huh!! Its the lightest, pink nude on me & Im NC37. This gives me that retro look. But paired with clear gloss, it`s very modern. I used very simple eye makeup yet i didnt look washed out. In fact, the gloss made it looked polished and contemporary. I think this would look great with smokey eye too. I also blend/pencil in Mac`s Boldly Bare lip liner for a more natural finish.

Overall, i like the color but would save it for weekends and not daily wear. It`s kinda pale and I would prefer something stronger for work.

I've never bought this. But i tried it on at my MAC store and my boyfriend asked me where my lips went. I am an NC20 in the studio fix (which sucks!) and it completely bleeped out my lips! Has a strong pink undertone, very pigmented. I would TOTALLY wear this with a darker lip liner underneath or a darker, sheer lip gloss over top.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is too light for me and if I wear it full on, it literally looks like white paste and I'm very fair . If I sheer it out and top it with a nude lipgloss it looks ok but I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am extremely fair (the lightest shade in most foundations does not match me) and this is the only lipstick that is a true nude on me. I own lots of nude lipsticks, but this one, by far, is the palest. I love that it doesn't have a peach or brown undertone and has more of a pink undertone, which is hard to find. I love this lipstick on its own as well as layered over other lipsticks to lighten them.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another great MAC nude! My favorite MAC lipsticks are their nudes like myth, hue, hug me, blankety, taupe, creme d'nude, freckletone, angel, VG V, gaga 2, faux, velvet teddy, brave, et al. a few of my faves but I love their pale nudes best like Myth. Fleshpot is close to my own lip color, indeed it is pale. I use NYX lip primer under it. It looks like Kim K kinda lips sorda. I like this with a heavy smokey eye (black/grey e/s & black eyeliner, black mascara). It's not too pink, but a tad pinker than Myth.

Very natural pinky nude. Perfect for cooler skin tones

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is the best nude lipstick for light skin. I was trying on Myth but I don't like the brown undertone. Fleshpot has that nice pink undertone and it looks more natural, not so concealer-y. It looks great just applied once or more times, with or without a gloss. Love it!
It is easy to apply, it does not feel so drying and works well with Smashbox Nude lip liner in Fair.

I've been wanting this for a while so I finally bought it I have a few other nudes from MAC I have honeylove, myth, viva glam II, and peachstock and by far this is my favorite I liked myth alot until I bought fleshpot and I find fleshpot much easier to wear I don't need a lipliner with this as I do with myth and this has a more pink tone and the texture of it is smooth like peachstock. I would repurchase and I think this is a perfect nude which nudes can be complicated because they sometimes need liners and gloss I prefer one I can just put on not all the extra stuff with it. 10 out of 10 for this lipstick fleshpot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The nudest nude so far! I'm very fair, so it's hard to find a true nude that isn't too dark for my skin. So far, this is the lightest I've found. You can even put mac's lip erase on under it for ultra light lips.

Popular Lipsticks