no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

What a waste of money. I bought the color Glory. Beautiful color and great brush easy to apply. Unfortunately chips on 5 fingers after 24 hours. That's with cnd sticky base coat. I own three bottles of Dior polish that I bought because of the good reviews. But those people must have silk wraps. On bare nails this lasts less then Essie.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I just purchased this nail polish today in #223 (Trench) and I really like how it looks. The color is a lovely brown-taupe that I think looks very classy. Now regarding the staying power, I am going to have assess. I put on Orly's Bonder base coat which provides longevity to your manicure. This week will be the test, and I will be sure to report back to my fellow MakeupAlley-ers!. Update - January 5, 2013 - Sorry for the delay in the update (I promised a chip report). This polish stood up really well. Lasted for about six days before it chipped, and the wear was minimal (slight chipping on the tips). I still stand by my original review - it's a keeper, and the color is really lovely.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

11 years ago

Ok I am probably the biggest Dior fan around but their nail polish is not good. The colors are beautiful but the nail laquer has no staying power. I put it on and one day later it is chipping off already! I have tried with various colors and it always ends up the same. One would expect more from Dior.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

12 years ago

One of the best nail colors i have ever used, but still not _the_ best. Pros: Cool opaque color. Hard to find elegant dark brown with no reddish tones. Lasts long, dries quickly. Cons: no matter how I try one coat looks awful on my nails. You need two coats to get a shiny and opaque result. Packaging looks pretty but can be hard to work with. I have this in Mica Brown (611) which is a really dark capuccino color, looks very pretty even with my pale skin, no vampire or gothic look, simply a very elegant glossy brown color. Def. buy again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

15 years ago

I love all of Dior's nail polishes. I use this type the most and it lasts forever. I can get a pedicure with a Dior polish and it will last me for months without chipping or fading. Great product.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesBrown

17 years ago

Received this in swap-this is by far the best polish I've ever used-color is rich and long lasting.I have this in Mica Brown,a warm chocolate shade.

About reviewer (662 reviews)

Age30-35