Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask

3.1

Water (Aqua), Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Polyquaternium-37, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Panthenol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Potassium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Mica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ferulic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 11/28/2017 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mask is horrible. It had no impact on my skin. It did not refresh. There was no "instant energizing." It's a gimmicky foaming mask that seems better suited for children as a fun bath product. Don't bother with this if you're looking for a product that produces results.

on 8/19/2017 10:54:00 PM

I've tried a few products from Bliss and had good and not so good results. This is one of the product that is below average. It's an useless product with no results at all. I've used it about 5 times and found this mask is very drying and cannot see any upside after use.

It's more a gimmick as you see the foam on your face slowly disappeared, thinking the product is absorbed into the skin. Instead, I think it's drawing water from your skin and makes it dry after use. I would stay away if you have dry skin.

on 5/7/2016 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this because my complexion has been looking dull and needs brightening. This, well, this does nothing to brighten. I did a little sleuthing and found the ingredients are more soap-like and really there is nothing in here beyond a good cleanser. Sooo, that's how I use this. I splash my face in the morning, pull the stopper out (because darn pump will not work) and spread some on my face. When the suds diminish, I hop in the shower and rinse it off. It smells nice and leaves my face soft, but that's it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I"M IN LOVE!! I have not been this excited about a product in a LONG time!!! Bliss is a bit pricey..about $50-$60 for this product, but I would spend it again!! This mask is AMAZING!!! On damp skin, you put this light foaming mask on your face, and feel the magic begin!! Five minutes you keep this on your face, and you can feel it tingling and bubbling on your face!! It's wonderful!! After the five minutes , you gently rinse, and your face feels refreshed!! This product is very gentle, and makes your skin feel like a newborn baby!!! I'm hooked!!

on 1/1/2016 5:56:00 PM

It is quite an expensive product and I was expecting some substantial results. Well, I didn't see much. I think my skin looks more radiant after using this foam, but may be I see what I want to see? Anyway, may be it is doing something, but don't expect magic from this product. It smells nice, however, and I enjoy using it. After this mask my face definitely feels refreshed, but I doubt that I will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

What the heck? My sister owns this fancy product, so when I was taking care of her kids, I decided to try it out a few times during their nap time.

I spread about three or four pumps of the pink gel all over my face. The label said it should foam in about five minutes, but it foamed up within 15 seconds. And then... Nothing. I was left with a bunch of gel like foam that simply sat on top of my skin. I left it on for five or 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Afterwords, my skin did not look any more radiant, nor did it feel any more moisturized. I tried it again a couple more times to see if there was something I was missing… But I experience the same lack of results.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the price. How is this gimmicky product worth $60? To be totally honest, I wouldn't repurchase this even if it was two dollars. It did absolutely nothing.

on 4/9/2015 8:31:00 PM

This is fun. That is the reason that it got most of the stars. Does it make my skin look younger and more radiant? Maybe. But it smells good, and it's fun, and it makes me giggle because it tickles and my face is covered in bubbles. So maybe my skin looks the same but maybe I feel younger and more radiant?! I'll take it. Nonetheless, it's a bit pricy so I doubt I'll be buying again. Fortunately, I don't use it often, so I think it'll last quite a long time!

on 2/11/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have recently been trying the three step DIY home facials. The basic outlines seems to be after cleansing skin:
1. exfoliate with chemical or mechanical scrub. I use 10 percent glycolic acid with I leave on for only five minutes since I have sensitive skin.
2. detoxify, oxygen or rejuvonating mask. I leave on Bliss for ten minutes
3. End with hydrating mask or mousturizer.

I was not really getting results by the tripe oxygen mask alone, but after doing step 1 and following with step 2, and 3, I could really see that my fase looks fresh and toned with a nice glow.

I am not sure if I would buy Bliss oxygen mask again due to the abundance of other great masks available, but I will definitely stick to the three step regimen DIY facial for about twice a week. It seems to to wonder for my dull, lackluster, winter skin.

on 7/16/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I don't know what "energizing" your face means (?). Also, oxygen in a mask does absolutely nothing for skin (I mean we walk around in it all day long, every second of our lives and there's no way to deliver it to your cells topically like this). So this is a pretty gimmicky in my mind. However, it came as two-mask set with glycolic pads (my target product) and the matching cream for a fair price ($12, actually I could easily get 4 masks out of this if I was careful).

First of all, this stuff foams immediately eventhough the instructions say it takes a few minutes. Apply quickly in small amounts if you want to get it on your face at all before its a foamy mess. I did actually think the bubbly feeling was interesting and relaxing (more so if I wasn't frantically trying to figure out the foaminess and took the time to lie down as soon as I applied it). I ended up just rubbing all the foam down so it was a clear, non-foamy mask that I left on my face for about five minutes. It was kind slimey to remove and took quite a few face splashes to get it off.

I'm very unsure of what the more scientific results of this mask are supposed to be since Bliss made some outrageous claims about it, but I did notice my face seemed nicely moisturized and bright before I used the glycolic pads. It has Vitamin C which is a proven anti-aging product, but it's more of long-term use thing so I think this mask is just highly moisturizing giving the immediate results--but that's my unscientific guess.

I would not spend $54 on this mask. The immediate results of this mask pretty much made my skin look like it does in the morning after a (much less expensive and less fussy) heavy duty moisture treatment. I suppose if I needed a last minute skin refresher this did actually do well for that purpose, so good on Bliss for that.

on 10/25/2013 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

So many beauty bloggers have raved about this "mask," as well as all the 5 star reviews here. I'm not exactly a novice in the mask department, and I can tell you without hesitation that this isn't worth $10, nevermind $50+. Mind you, I spend when it comes to skincare, and base reviews on effectiveness. Whether it's Mario Badescu or Sisley, I have found good and bad at all price points. I applied this mask as directed on multiple occasions and it immediately foamed, making it almost impossible to finish applying since you end up removing already foam-covered areas. And how do you wait for a foam to form if it foams on contact? Not only is there instant foam, it's thin and runs off your face, defeating the entire purpose of the mask. I feel like a sucker for this one, and am officially done with Bliss. It's just tired junk.