Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner in Opale

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

I love this product so much, that I've purchased 5 different colours, and plan on purchasing more.

The colour Opale, as this is a gorgeous medley of holographic sparkles in slightly whitey-clear base. I am a dancer, and I love to use this for competitions and shows. It's not so over the top as to appear like some pre-teen going out on a Friday night. It's really about the application. You can dab on a little just to brighten your eyes, or if you want the full on look, you can layer it more thickly. I like this brush as it is very very fine, so you easily dab tiny amounts of glitter, or go to mega extreme glittermania if you so desire. You can also use it to create designs or patterns on your face or body if you're going out or celebrating. It all depends on what it is that you're trying to achieve.

A special trick I use is to use it in the inner corners of my eyes, both top and bottom, rather than using it across the entire lash line. This helps to really open and brighten the eye. You can then either use a different colour of the Eye Glitter Liner, or a regular eye pencil/liquid liner etc. I dont find that that the glitter travels; it has good staying power, espcially when I am performing (think sweaty LOL).

The other colours that I have purchased are:
Opale (being reviewed)
Amethyste - purple glitter in a clear base
Black Diamond - black and silver glitter in a clear base
Golden Green - emerald green and gold glitter in a clear base
Peacock - turquoise blue and holographic glitter in a clear base - if you like blues, this one is my absolute favourite colour :D

Final Verdict: Fantastic product!!!!
Recommend: Yes absolutely - remember that anyone can wear a little bit of glitter no matter what their age - the key is moderation, and I can confidently say that you can easily achieve this with the Lise Watier eye glitter liners.

on 12/3/2006 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow, of all 8 of Lise Watier's new (LE) Eye Glitter Liners, I think this one is the best of the bunch. It has an opalescent base with mutlicoloured pastel microglittes of green, lavender, blue, orange, pink, yellow... Goes on rather sheerly but the base colour is layerable so you can get a brighter, whiter line if you prefer with lots of pretty glitters. Almost looks dimensional where it's clear from one angle, white from another due to the reflective properties of the base. So etherial and pretty, like snowflakes on your eyes. I'd wear this over a deeper colour for more contrast and effect.
I almost passed this by, thinking it would just be glitter in a clear base (like all the others) but the coloured base sold me.
Retail for $16.50Cdn for 6ml/0.2 fl. oz.

FYI, the other colours are:
Amythyste (purple glitter in a clear base)
Black Diamond (black and silver glitter in a clear base)
Cognac (metallic copper/bronze glitter in a clear base)
Golden Green (gold and metallic green glitter in a clear base)
Midnight Star (silver and white? glitter in a clear base, IIRC)
Peacock (metallic teal & green glitter in a clear base)
Smokey Gold (tarnished cool gold in a clear base)