Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner in Opale

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.3

on 10/11/2010 1:46:00 PM

such a pretty colour and stays on!! but i really don't use this enough because i'm lazy. writing this comment reminded me to use this the next time i wear make up! although i don't remember the price of this because i purchased this a long time ago, but i remember it was worth the price =)

I love this product so much, that I've purchased 5 different colours, and plan on purchasing more.

The colour Opale, as this is a gorgeous medley of holographic sparkles in slightly whitey-clear base. I am a dancer, and I love to use this for competitions and shows. It's not so over the top as to appear like some pre-teen going out on a Friday night. It's really about the application. You can dab on a little just to brighten your eyes, or if you want the full on look, you can layer it more thickly. I like this brush as it is very very fine, so you easily dab tiny amounts of glitter, or go to mega extreme glittermania if you so desire. You can also use it to create designs or patterns on your face or body if you're going out or celebrating. It all depends on what it is that you're trying to achieve.

A special trick I use is to use it in the inner corners of my eyes, both top and bottom, rather than using it across the entire lash line. This helps to really open and brighten the eye. You can then either use a different colour of the Eye Glitter Liner, or a regular eye pencil/liquid liner etc. I dont find that that the glitter travels; it has good staying power, espcially when I am performing (think sweaty LOL).

The other colours that I have purchased are:
Opale (being reviewed)
Amethyste - purple glitter in a clear base
Black Diamond - black and silver glitter in a clear base
Golden Green - emerald green and gold glitter in a clear base
Peacock - turquoise blue and holographic glitter in a clear base - if you like blues, this one is my absolute favourite colour :D

Final Verdict: Fantastic product!!!!
Recommend: Yes absolutely - remember that anyone can wear a little bit of glitter no matter what their age - the key is moderation, and I can confidently say that you can easily achieve this with the Lise Watier eye glitter liners.

on 12/1/2007 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is truly beautiful. However, on my moisturized eyes, the line thinned in some places and clumped in others, so that I had to give it several coats for an even finish. Tiny amounts of glitter do come loose during the course of the day. This is quite a dramatic look, for evenings and special occasions.I am going to try leaving off my morning eye treatment and see if that helps. Or using it on the top only. If I can find one, I'll try a clear sealant over the top of it. I love how tiny the grains of color are; the intensity of color in such tiny flakes is truly remarkable. Warning: Doesn't photograph well.

on 12/5/2006 11:12:00 AM

This is a truly pretty sparkly liner for those holiday soirees where you want to make an impression that is edgy, but not quite over the top. I can't elaborate on the excellent review below except to add that we also purchased Midnight Star which works well with nearly any shadow. The Opale is more suited as a contrast to a darker or brighter colour. Great find for less than $20. I think the eye colours are the star performers in the Lise Watier line.