Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

(My bottle says 3 Minute Miracle Smooth)
I love the scent of this conditioner!
Price is great!
I wish it was a bit larger but that's only because I like to use it pretty often.
It works really well but it is not necessarily a miracle.
I do notice that the more I use it the better my hair looks.
It helped with frizz but did not completely eliminate it.
I like the way the bottle works.
Overall I will keep this in my shower and may even switch and make this my main conditioner.

I do not use this any longer as I was finding my hair and scalp were not a fan of this brand, however, if I ever were to go back to this I would use as a daily conditioner not a treatment.

on 12/12/2013 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I have long,wavy hair that tends to frizz more than wave. I honestly wanted to love this conditioner, but unfortunately, I cannot.
It makes my hair feel softer, but it does absolutely nothing for frizz. The only thing that I like is the amazing scent.
Only a small amount is needed, and the bottle is practical for squeezing just the amount you want.
When rinsing out, hair feels slicker, not exactly conditioned, (and I was hoping this was the frizz miracle at work!) Again, its saving grace is the scent.
Would I purchase again? No.

on 3/11/2012 6:49:00 PM

This is an okay deep conditioner. I rarely use these kind of leave in conditioners but got a sample of this one which I had to try. The thing I absolutely love is the sweet but nice scent. I tend to go around thinking "oh how nice my hair smells" the next day. However, I found it easy to use too much of the product which creates a bit of a greasy feeling. So I'd advise people to take just a small small amount of product. I wouldn't purchase this in full size. I'm not hooked on leave in conditioners.

on 7/17/2011 6:11:00 AM

In a conditioner, and especially a deep conditioner, I look for something that makes my hair soft, easy to detangle and helps tame my fine mixed hair that both has curls, waves and straight bits all intermingled which usually creates quite some frizz.

This conditioner is one of few that I can just slather my hair in in the shower, without having detangled before, and come out with hair I can go to town in without being ashamed. It really works wonders at helping knots and tangles just wash out, which is a wonderful thing.

The scent is nice too, a sweet kind of scent, that does not really linger which personally I find to be a plus.

However, I do have a problem with this compared to the Reconstructor (that I much prefer). The first is that this is hard to wash out. Use a bit too much, and you will with all probability feel like washing your hair already the next day again because your hair just feels oily (usually I go three days between washings). The second thing is that it claims to be especially for frizzy hair...not so.

I am not really that bothered if my hair is looking a bit frizzy. Most of the time, I have it up in a knot and you wouldn't be able to tell anyhow. But if a product claims to be for frizzy hair, it rather also deliver better than a product that does not claim such things. As it is, the Reconstructor version works as well if not better for my mixed hair.

So, all in all, considering it costs close to 15 dollars here in Sweden...I'd rather try another version that does not leave my hair feeling oily by the next day.

on 5/22/2011 5:43:00 PM

There are 2 types I am aware of with curly frizzy hair and having spent hundreds of pounds my assumption is; hair that needs protein and hair that has protein overload. Most curly, dry, coarse frizzy hair products have protein. If your hair doesn't need protein and is prone to frizzy rough straw hair ESP the ends then it could be the later, protein overload, if so this is great, perfect infact! If it doesn't work try protein products. It's hard to find supermarket products that work ESP ones without protein!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was really surprised to find out that not many people like this product. I absolutely love it! After I use it, it makes my hair a LOT less frizzy and makes my curls look more healthy and soft. I'm on my second bottle of it. I use it once a week because I'm afraid it's going to weigh my hair down if I use it more often than that. I might try twice a week though, because of its amazing results.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Okay, so the packaging is average, I like the sound of the Aussie products, the smell is lovely...
but I swear this does nothing.
My hair is curly but it can get super frizzy, I usually have to plait it when it's wet to dry like that to control it slightly. Anyway I've tried this remedy a couple of times and I haven't noticed ANY difference. Disappointing.

on 8/14/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did not like this hair care product at all. It didn't moisturize It didn't do a thing for me. So definitely not buying this again!

on 8/6/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best conditioner I have tried. It smells gorgeous and is a pleasure to use.

I use this regularly but only leave it on for 3 minutes once a week to give my hair a deep condition. I am now on my 4th bottle of this stuff and I will keep repurchasing as my hair has never been in better condition.

on 5/19/2010 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this as a sample at a shop and I have to say I'm not impressed.
It didn't condition well, the smell was a bit irritating and one needs a hell lot to cover all the hair.
I had to put in a leave in conditioner after showering, cause I felt this one didn't give my hair what it needed. Very disappointing.