L'Occitane Amande Supple Skin Oil

L'Occitane Amande Supple Skin Oil
Amande Supple Skin OilAmande Supple Skin Oil

4.4

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativea Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Dio- Leyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral

on 10/4/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't find superlatives to tell you how much I love this stuff! It's an oil, so keep that in mind....not a dry oil. It moisturizes fantastically and smells so, so good. A friend gave it to me for Christmas over 3 years ago, and I haven't been without ever since.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is THE best body oil I have ever tried, I was initially attracted to it because of the smell and I love the entire line (shower oil, body milk and body oil). I love smelling nice but the problem with most body lotions and oils is that they smell nice the first moment you apply them but then the scent is gone. Not with his one. It stays on your skin and I can smell it even after 8 hours of having it on. It's like a luxurious spa product and while I find majority of body oils drying this one moisturizes really well and makes my skin silky smooth and glowy. Its expensive but I dont use it every day, it lasts for ever too as very little is required. If you like this one you must also try shower oil and body milk.

The scent of this oil is sooo dreamy, I wish they would make a matching perfume. This moisturizer very well but it's overpriced. I would still buy it again just for the smell!

on 9/22/2016 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can blend this oil easily on skin and the packaging is very good - glass bottle (no plastic) and spray. The spray is what I like most. The oil is not sticky, yet it's rich enough to moisturize the skin. I took one lippies off because the smell although smells good, it's a bit too strong. I wish I can find something else exactly the same as this oil in texture and packaging yet without milder fragrance.

on 5/13/2017 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this very much it absorbs so well into my skin. It leaves it very soft, hydrated, and looks really healthy with a hint of glow (not shiny and not greasy). The fragrance is so clean, light, and delicious. I like how it isn't overpowering. Honestly the price is a little high for something I wish to use more than often, but I can alternate with another product when I buy it again. A little goes a long way though, and no need to reapply. Just use it as an after shower ritual or a little dab here and there for dry or dull areas.

on 5/11/2017 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this whole range - I've yet to find another range of beauty products which leaves my skin so soft and nourished.
I use this sparingly sprayed directly on the skin, but it also works wonders if you add it to bath water.
My skin looks, feels and smells great after use. Yes, it's pricey, but I think it's worth it as a treat from time to time.

on 8/10/2016 7:48:00 AM

The smell of this oil is heavenly! It doesn´t smell too much like almonds or marzipan, but rather has a clean but soft and at the same time delicious scent. I found it also to be the perfect dry oil - it sinks in almost immediately without leaving an unpleasant film on the skin. It´s not overly rich, so people with very dry skin may find it not nourishing enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a small bottle of this in a Sephora points perk (along with several other wonderful items) and I have to say this is BLISS! Generally, I detest the smell of "almond" because it's artificial or that bitter almond smell of almond extract (and I love almonds, believe me). This oil (and the other Amande products) have the most wonderful soft scent that is more like flowering almond blossoms. And this oil feels delicious on the skin, spreads beautifully and the combination of the beautiful scent and wonderfully soothing feel of this oil combine to leave me feeling very happy, fresh and relaxed. I am totally going to purchase the full size, even though it is a wee bit on the pricey side.

Update: I picked up the full size of this at at L'Occitane outlet store at significant savings. As much as I love the product, I loathe the packaging. When will the packaging wallahs realize that smooth glass spray bottles and oily hands are NOT a good combination? The sprayer on this isn't the best - it's not very even and it's hard to get the spray just where you want it to land. I'd much rather this were in a pump bottle or one with a small pouring hole. And a grippier bottle - maybe with textured glass or a shape that fits the hand more securely would be really nice too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Two separate listings for this...one with the French name (Amande) and one with the English (Almond). Same great product; les noms bilangue! I love this stuff in any language!

May 16, 2016 update: I was at a L'Occitane outlet store yesterday and got the full size of this, along with a bonus exfoliating soap bar for $11 LESS than the oil alone sells for at Sephora. I am SO happy to have this oil. And to have saved a significant amount doesn't hurt either. They also had some amazing big gift sets that included this oil and a whack of other goodies. I think I'll pass on Sephora for the L'Occitane line especially since the one near me carries almost nothing - the hand creams and a very small selection of other items - except at Xmas!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This almond oil is perfect for summer. I get very dry skin in summer, but don't like wearing body creams because they feel too thick and sticky in the hot summer months. This, on the other hand, lathers on like a gem, is super hydrating and soaks into your skin fairly fast without making you sticky. The smell is delicious. The only drawback for me is the price, which is a little insane - I would recommend buying the small/travel sizes, which is what you need for one season and is a lot more affordable.

Popular Body Skincare Products