Cover Girl Classic Color Blush in Natural Glow

Cover Girl Classic Color Blush in Natural Glow
Cover Girl Classics Blush Natural Glow (1967)Classic Color Blush in Natural Glow

4.1

on 7/2/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am extremely fair and a lot of blushes make me look like a clown or are muddy on me. Many blushes also seem too warm or cool for my in betweeny skin. Somehow, this always ends up looking shockingly natural. If it had slightly less sparkles, it would be absolutely perfect.

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The beige color is beautiful on my fair neutral skin tone. Powder goes on soft on my skin. A mild smell in the blush powder in the compact. I see a light yellow brown on my cheekbones which is natural looking on my fair neutral skin tone. I applied other blushes on my cheekbones and this is the best blush I applied on my cheekbones. I would buy it again.

on 2/13/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I honestly think I got a dud.. My blush in Soft Mink is buttery smooth, but this is.. dried out? I want to make it work but I'm having to "scrub" at the blush.. =( I have half a mind to scrape off the top layer of this blush to get the inside, but one shouldn't have to work so hard to make a blush work. The times that I'm able to get some amount of color, the name really is accurate--I get a beautiful natural glow.

I would only repurchase to give this blush another try in case I really did get a dud, but I can't justify it because I have so many other non-dud blushes haha (y'know what I mean?). The purpose of this review is just to point out I'm one of the ones whose blush has poor pigmentation, as beautiful as it CAN be.. (when you work at it enough!)

on 12/9/2013 9:24:00 PM

I love the scent of this but that's about it. The pigmentation is terrible. I like my blush barely there but this doesn't even show up, and I'm very pale, so usually any color does. I think it would be a beautiful, perfectly natural-looking blush if it had any pigment to it at all. Powder quality, packaging and price are all fine but color payoff is majorly lacking.

on 5/6/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Natural Glow is true to its name. It is a very natural looking pale peach blush that works perfectly on my pale skin. It doesn't have a lot of color payoff. So, if you want a super rosy look, keep shopping. However, if you just want a bit of glow this is a keeper, and the price can't be beat.

I am NW-15 (or so I was once told), anyway I'm pretty pale. This blush is VERY natural looking, as in one shade darker than my skin.
The pan is decent size, bigger than the cheekers, so a good brush will work well.
I like the color and finish. There are no glittery or sparkly particles but there is something slightly luminous or gleaming going on, which I like.
I will update as I get to know this better.

on 5/28/2013 12:17:00 PM

This is what I have been lookibng for a natural blush that
looks pretty,and not like you are all made up. The price
is great.

on 1/14/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this because I am extremely pale and I wanted a very natural-looking blush that wouldn't look muddy on me. Just to get a rough idea of how this compares to another sheer blush, Benefit Dandelion shows up on me as a definitively pink blush after a light application (even though it's marketed as a "finishing powder"). I was hoping for something of similar color-intensity that was significantly less pink.

I absolutely cannot believe that I am writing to say that this is too pale for me. It barely shows up unless I pile it on. This is surprising to me since I'm in the NC-10 range. I can sort of tell when I wear it, but it is not quite like wearing a "natural blush." Maybe I got a dud. I'll keep this around but I can only imagine wearing this if I am wearing *both* a smokey eye *and* a bold lip. It is just THAT subtle.

The blush has a fragrance to it that kind of hits you in the face when you open the package and apply the blush. This doesn't irritate my skin, but it's not a fragrance that I'm especially in love with. It dissipates after the first 15 minutes of wear. The blush doesn't break me out or ruin my skin otherwise, so I'm not going to get rid of it. At the same time I don't see this becoming the go-to subtle and neutral blush that I wanted it to be. I'm bummed because I really wanted to love this based on the reviews, but I just don't see myself re-purchasing this.

Let me say I love this blush. It's what I wear for my professional "no makeup" look. It makes my pale skin get a subtle believable error proof look. I will also be able to wear this at night with a dramatic lip or eye. I think this blush feels so good too. I like the consistansy, smell(like makeup....I like the makeup experience....)and I love the price. Looks like it will last a long time! This is a good buy....I have to also say that for whatever reason covergirl blush is the only blush that looks good. The colors or the formula just make my skin get a glow. I
love their blushes. This one is excellent of you are pale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am very fair, warm undertone, oily skin. This is a great natural blush that doesn't produce a colorful "I'm wearing blush" look; rather it makes my face look glowing, smooth and finished. There is a very slight bit of shimmer that is undetectable once applied. It does not pull orange or pink, and is not muddy at all. Really just a perfect color for the warm and fair, especially if you are wearing no makeup, or a more colorful eye or lip. My only gripe is the bad smell that all Cover Girl powders have, like old cold cream, but that dissipates. Normally I only wear expensive blushes like Nars Orgasm, so for me to rave about this $6 blush is huge. Will definitely repurchase.